|Chapter 15| Christmas eve

It's been a year since the last chapter, Y/n and Wilbur have been getting closer, for Y/n a better friend, for Wilbur his obsession grows with everyday he sees you or just hearing your name. It's Christmas eve and your saying over for Christmas. Wilbur is acting a bit weird but you don't seem to notice.

Y/N POV

"Wilbur i'm bored!" I complain.

"Well you were the one who said we should play uno." I groan.

"No you did!"

"Im pretty sure you did." I huff.

"Well I didn't say we play the first round for 2 hours?!" I exclaim, He laughs. "Well I want to watch a movie now." Wilbur handed his hand out.

"Give me your cards then." I do what he says and gi e my cards to him. He grabs the two stack of cards and neatly put them all into one stack. And carefully put all the cards in the box. He stands up and sits on the couch. "What Christmas movie are we watching?" He grabs the remote.

"What's on?" Wilbur scrolls theough some channels.

"Frosty, Rudolph, home alone, and the 2d animated grinch." He replies. I think for a bit.

"Uhm, home alone!"

"Well it hasn't started yet, it will in 5 minutes." Wilbur clicks on the channel where the movie will be played. We sat in silence for the five minute wait. Finally the movie played. The opening broke the silence we created.

"Took long enough."

"What do you mean? We still had whateverwas on left."

"Well it was boring!" I looked back to the screen, while Wilbur giggles lightly. As the movie plays I yawn, We're about 30 minutes in.

"You're already getting tired?" Wilbur looks to me.

"No! No I'm not your getting tired!" I pout.

"No I'm not your getting tired." Wilbur mocks me and laughs.

"Hey!" I start laughing as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The movie is almost done, I look to my watch and it says it's 9pm. I look back up to the TV and the credits are rolling. I yawn again and look to Wilbur who is strangely not tired at all.

"Guess that's the movie. But I have one more thing for us before you fall asleep!" Wilbur gets up and goes up into his room.

"Wilbur im tired can't it wait till the morning!" I groan.

"Nope!" He yells back. He comes back downstairs with a neatly wrapped box.

"What?" I look at him, while straighting my posture.

"Open it." He places the box in my lap. I rip open the neat wrapping job to see a cardboard box. I lift the lid up to see some Christmas pajamas.

"Really..?" I look up to him.

"Come on try them on please." He kneels done and please with both of his hands clasped together.

"Fine. They look better to sleep in then what I'm wearing right know anyways." I grab the pjs and head towards his bathroom, and put them on. I looked in the mirror to look at them better. It had a white kitten in a green box with a red ribbon tied around it. The cat had a excited expression, the shirt had a dark red with spots of green on the sleeves. There is big white letters that say, Happy Meow-a-days. The pants were just like the shirt but the legs had the green splatters on them. It was cute luckly I was not going anywhere with this on. As soon as I left the room I was met with Wilbur and his camera. He took a picture before I could react. "Hey! Delete that picture!"

"No you look amazing!" My face heats up a bit.

"No I don't!" He just laughs in response. "Ugh I'm going to bed night."

"Night." He says while laughing. Whenever I stay the night I sleep on the couch, since he doesn't have a spare bedroom. Sadly whenever I do stay over at his house I always, feel like I'm being watched all the time. I saw that he laid me out a big blanket and a pillow. I got comfortable and was about to fall asleep when I got the feeling again. I sat up to look around, but the house was way to dark at night. I would have to ignore it since I can't see a thing and my phones on the other side of the room. I laid back down to fall back asleep. It took a while but soon I did.

THIRD-PERSON POV

Y/n wakes up in a reoccurring dream they seem to have every night.

"Here again?" Y/n had gotten used to it but still they were just In a basement that looked familiar but they couldn't figure out why. They weren't tied or locked to anything. They would look around for the door. It always seemed to move somewhere else ever time. When ever they did find the door and try to open it they'd wake up before even opening it. But Y/n thought they'd just wait. If they didn't look for the door then they might find something that might be causing this dream. Just then the door opened to reveal a black shadowy figure. It came dashing at Y/n, Y/n of course ran from it but the basement seemed to shrinking, closing off places where Y/n could run. The figure barely had to touch Y/n to make them wake up. Y/n sprung up and it was daytime.

A/N

Sorry for the late chapter today but I couldn't think of anything, it wasn't because I slept in untill 12 totally not. But anyways I know where the next Chapter will come to! So look forward for that one! Bye~!