|Chapter 16| a sleepy Christmas

Y/N POV

I sprung up from the couch from the nightmare I had.

That was different from all the others, and was that figure-? My thoughts are interrupted by a beautiful, and decorated tree with a bunch of neatly wrapped presents and the couple ones I sloppily wrapped. Why is there so many? It's just me and Wilbur here. I get up from the couch to go up and admire the amount of gifts piled up. I havent seen this much Presents since I was a kid, even thought I'd only get about 3 percent while my siblings would get like 20 each. I never was a favorite to my parents before nor after I told them about me being non-binary. I hear light footsteps from upstairs going down.

"Morning Wilbur!" I call out. He doesn't say anything untill I'm in his view of vision.

"Morning Y/n." He yawns the sentence out.

"Question did you invite other people, because this is a lot of presents for two people." Wilbur stretches.

"Well no most of them are yours, and the ones you wrapped are for me." I tilt my head, letting my h/l hair fall to the side I was tilting.

"Wilbur why did you get this much for me? Or did someone else drop them off?" Wilbur smiles.

"Santa of course. He also got me some."

"Really?"

"Yeah really, your dressed for the part of a little kid on Christmas." My faces turns red as Wilbur laughs.

"W-Well you gave me these to have on." I cover my face in my hands, Wilbur calms his laughter down. "Plus you didn't set out any cookies and milk." I mumble to my self.

"What's that?" Wilbur smiles.

"N-nothing! Mind your business!" I turn to look away from him, he bursts into laughter again. "Let's just start unwrapping presents!" He calms down, he walks over to me and sits down.

"You pick which one you want to open first." Wilbur tells me. I take a look at all of the possibilities in front of me.

"Hmm this one!" I point at the tall box next to the tree rather than under it because it would be too big to fit under. Wilbur gets up and grabs it, I move to the couch to be able to unwrap it without harming any of the others under the tree. Under all that paper it is a cute shelf. "Aww cute, thanks Wilbur I have been needing one of these mine broke."

"No problem!" Wilbur mumbles something but I didn't here it. I put it aside a wait for Wilbur to pick one from me. "So which one next?"

"Oh, no you can pick one! We can go back and forth untill all of the gifts I got you run out." He nods his head and looks for one for him. A small handheld box catchs his attention. He picks it up and sits down next to me, his face a shade of red. Inside reveals a guitar chip. His face goes back to its normal color.

"Thanks Y/n I didn't know where to get one of these." I smile in response. This went on untill it reached the last percent under the tree, it was mine. Wilbur grabbed it and handed to me. After he did so he went to go grab the garbage bags we had there so we could throw the wrapping paper away after we were done. I ripped all the neatly wrapped paper of and placed it in the bag next to me. It had m/w (most wanted) headphone/earphones.

"You didn't! I love these! But how'd you get these there like a million dollars?" He chuckles.

"Well I guess I had the change." He smiles.

"What do you mean change? They cost so much!"

"Well your welcome." I smile and look back under the tree to see it empty.

"Aww that's all of them?" My shoulders lower from there higher up state.

"It looks like it." He leans on the hallway wall.

"most of them I really need but some others were a bit weird." Wilbur eyes met mine.

"Which ones?" He stands straight up.

"You know the uhm chains, and ropes, and the stuff like that." Wilbur smiled a sickly one at that. "Wilbur..?" I pause. "Why did you get me those?" Nothing. It was quiet. Way to quiet to my liking. "Wilbur?"

:Oh I forgot I have another one for you upstairs! Let me go get that real quick. It won't take too long~"

SIMPBUR POV

I walk up the stairs, I can't help but to smile. The other option was laughing but, I didn't want to scare Y/n. Atleast not yet anyways. No matter what emotion Y/n is feeling feels me with pleasure. Everything about them is so perfect! Nothing, and I mean nothing, will make me lose interest in my love. I open the door that leads in my room, on my bed which holds a single small wrapped box. It had something of James in it. I think today's the day I show how much I love Y/n, and they better love me back, or I will have to simply make them. I pick up the box, and contine to walk out, and down the stairs. My heart is beating rapidly. How would they react? Would they live me back? Will they enjoy what I did to him? They have to. All that he did was fucking hurt them. Nothing else matters right now. The only thing that does is that Y/n will love me. I reach the end of the stairs to see Y/n waiting, for me. I hand them the box and wait. They unwrap it, and move the top of the box of, a feeling of fear hit them. I smile.

"Do you like it?"

"W-what even is this? A-a gag gift?" The last question they asked sounded confused.

"No."

"W-what?"

"No, it not. Guess who it belongs to." Y/n's whole body starts to shake.

"W-who...?" Y/n can barely say anything.

"James!"  I say and a cheerful voice.   Y/n can talk nor move. This is my chance. I go and grab a cloth and pour some chloroform on it. I look back at Y/n while doing so, they are just shaking in fear. I put the bottle down and walk over to Y/n before I could get in arms reach Y/n slowly gets up. "Where are you going?" Y/n freezes again.

"N-n-nowhere"

"You have to be going somewhere darling~, but you can't go anywhere." I walk up behide them, they still can't seem to move. I lean in to whisper in their ear. "It's time for bed, Y/n, goodnight." I put the cloth on their mouth, they snap back into reality when I do so and try to leave my grasp. Y/n's movements become slower and weaker. "I love you Y/n~" was the last thing they heard before falling limp in my arms.

A/N

LETS GO! We have the main course up and holy cow 1.04k reads!? You guys are mental like a couple hours ago it was 1.02k like- thanks for reading everyone! And the yandere simpbur is here! As you read so have fun with the next chapter I'll most likely have it up later today/early tomorrow (like close to 12am early lol) anyway hope everyone has a great day  drink a lot of water and Bye~!