|Chapter 14| adverage day

Y/N POV

I open my bedroom door, and is greeted by the usual sight, f/c sheets, a s/b (size bed), and a side table with a lamp. I never really decorate but still it's roomy. The only other thing I have in my room is a desk that takes up a good quarter of the room. I grab my phone and walk back to the kitchen while finding the contact. When I do find it, I press the call option. It rings for a bit, I stop and lean on the kitchen counter.

"Hello?" A glitchy voice comes on the other end.

"Yes hello, This is Y/n."

"Oh hello Y/n, what did you want?" I sit there, I thought it was obvious.

"I want to say that I was sick yesterday and that's why I wasn't there."

"Oh, no worries a friend of yours already told me." Wilbur?

"Oh ok, sorry for wasting your time sir."

"Don't worry it's fine Y/n calls are slow anyways today. Well I'll see you at work bye."

"Bye." I hang up with a sigh, was Wilbur the one he was talking about? It was the most reasonable. But why? He could have just left it. I then smell burning. Shit! I grab a spatula and quickly flip them over to the other side. I wonder what Wilbur's doing. I've been having a lot of nightmares with him and...James. or subjects about him. Does that mean something? Or..

WILBUR/SIMPBUR POV

I sigh. Well Wilbur atleast you didn't do what you were so close at doing. Now you have a Chance with them! Hopefully. They could remember them as a memory. My phone buzzes.
______________________________________

Dream

Wilbur are you going to pay me soon? You have 3 days.

Yes dream I am I almost have all the money ok?

Geez fine please just hurry up I don't have all day!

I promise dream I'll have it by tomorrow.

You better you have 24 hours unless you pay me all the money you can give me at the moment.

Fine what's your venmo?

Its just Dream

(Idk anything about venmo-)

Ok I'll send you the 1650$

Ok then thank you

______________________________________

I go on venmo to give dream the money. The screen lights up saying 'Transaction complete' I turn my phone back off and threw it on the couch lightly. Another buzz came from it. What now? I pick the phone back up to see that Y/n had texted me.
______________________________________

Y/n ❤

Hey Wilbur I had another wired nightmare lol

Did you?

Yeah lol

Well morning but I need to get to work soon it's almost my time to leave.

Ok lol ttyl

Ttyl
______________________________________

I put my phone to my chest. I move it to the couch afterwards. I get up and go outside with my car keys to make sure Y/n gets there safely. I timed it just in time as I always do, and I'm right behide their car. I do some other turns so it's not like I was following them.i pull in the parking lot some time before Y/n pulls in. They were wearing the uniform and a pronoun pin they wear everyday. I wonder if they have to put up with Karens? Well if so then soon they won't have to worry about them. I didn't want to buy anything on the account of being broke. And because I need to pay him off, he only needs 150 dollars, and I'll be fine. I hide in my normal place, to where I can see Y/n and they can barely make me out, same with everyone that walks by they can't see me either. The day goes on like it always does. Y/n's shift ends in 10 minutes. I stay waiting for them to leave so I can make sure they get back home safely. What? It's a better way then kidnapping them. (Ayoo Wilbur be breaking the forth-wall guys-) 10 minutes go by and Y/n's walking out. When they are a good distance away and no body's coming in or out I get out of my hiding spot. I walk to my car, and wait for Y/n to reach their's. I yawn. I didn't get much sleep last night. I was just second guessing myself again. I look up from my thinking and Y/n's car starts up, I get my car key and turn my car on to follow up on Y/n's action. I follow them home, well I drove to my house and walked to their to make sure that they got safely. Then walked back to my house. (I walked to burger King, then I walked back home from burger King, sorry I had to if ykyk.) I got out my guitar and started playing some of my songs since I wasn't going to hang out with Y/n today.

A/N

Wow Y/n thinks everything a dream lol, but here's a chapter about their daily lives when Y/n has work. So yeah. Sorry for the last post I just didn't get the chance to make another one for yall but I don't think another chapter will be out today, my step-dad shares my phone with me, because he broke his phone and he needs to be in contact with my mom all the time, like every hour he calls her if she's not at the house and brings it with him every where! But it's fine he's just wanting to know if my mom ok lol, anyways I'll let you guys go and 830 reads!? Thank you guys so much! This is my most read book that I made. And also while your waiting I have 2 other books I've made! If you dont want to you don't have to. Anyways im going to probably start another chapter or space out. Bye~!