|Chapter 20| whats happening?

THIRD-PERSON POV

Y/n wakes up to see a magical forest setting. Nothing keeping them from moving around, they get up but are stopped by Wilbur pulling them back down.

"Hey you can't just leave we're having a date!"

A date? Y/n thought to themselves. Y/n was confused and apparently couldn't speak. They sat back down. Wilbur handed them a plate with a black goo on it. Y/n looks up to wilburs face, it was covered with a black smiley face y/n jumped. Wilbur soon was engulfed by darkness and a pair of arms pulled Y/n back, it was..Wilbur?

"That wasn't me...please believe me! I'm sorry for everything I'm doing its not me please." Wilbur crys.

"What do you mean Wilbur?" Y/n said but also didn't at the same time.

"About everything please forgive me." Y/n remembers what he's talking about. Before Y/n could say anything Wilbur had disappeared from their view.

"Wilbur?" Y/n looked around and saw another Wilbur come up to them, this time with a knife in his hand. Y/n ran for their life, they didn't know why but it just felt right. Y/n bumped into another Wilbur. He grabs both of their shoulders.

"Please believe me Y/n!" Then he disappears again.

What Is this dream? Y/n thought to themselves, soon another one comes and picks Y/n up from the ground and slowly ascends upwards. Y/n's face heats up. Y/n then slaps themself to snap out of it, but then realized it was still a dream, y/n begain to panic as the Wilbur was floating upwards th emote Y/n begain to forgot about all the wrong doings he did. Y/n pushed off the Wilbur and begain to fall. It was slow but fast enough to reach the ground. The leaves seemed to crunch under their weight. Come on Y/n wake up I don't know how much longer we can stand this place. Just as if it was on cue y/n woke up back in Wilbur's basement.

Y/N POV

"You're up!" Wilbur walks towards me. "How are you feeling?" I didn't respond. "What? Are you fighting agust it?" I didn't answer him again. "Hmm well you'll give in one way or another!" He laughs.

"Like I said I'll never love you." I say but then regret it. He stops laughing

"What was that?" He said coldly.

"I-i said nothing."

"That's what I thought." He smiles, and looks at his sleeve wrapped around my thigh. "You remember the last time you said that to me." He said not looking up from the cloth. I stayed quiet. "I said do you remember."

"Mhm." I nod quickly.

"From now on you answer me ok? I hate when you ignore me like this." He makes a sad face, I feel pity for him, just for a second then I snaped out of it. "Seems like it won't take long."

"I-It wont take long for what?" He doesn't say anything just smiles.

"You'll find out."

"I don't think I want to." Wilbur looks to me.

"Well I want to." He sighs, "hopefully it works soon darling."

"I hope it doesn't." I mumble.

"What was that dear?"

"I said I hope it does, wait no I didn't-" Wilbur giggles to himself.

"Guess it's already starting to work isn't." He grabs my chin and forcely moves it up and down in a yes motion. "Well I would give you something to eat but it's to early right now." He smiles again at me.

"I hope you burn in hell." I say my thoughts out loud not realizing untill I get a knife to my arm, it slowly making a deep cut on my right arm, the blood drips down my arm, Wilbur is once again covering my mouth with his free hand so I won't scream.

"Why do you continue to say these things when you know you'll get hurt."

"I-i didn't mean to, I'm sorry." My voice muffled by his hand. My eyes water and hot tears roll down my face.

"Hey its ok we all make mistakes. But this is my last warning. I hate when you talk to me like that." I feel pity for him again, this time for a whole minute before I snaped back into reality. "Y/n I love you do you know that?"

"Yes." I reply not wanting to get hurt any longer.

"And I know that you love me right?" He asks. I hesitantly don't want to answer. He firmly hold his knife.

"Y-yes."

"Say it then." He says right after.

"I love you." I tell him with honesty, I didn't say that? Whats happening to me?

"There we go! It's working, and faster than I thought it would." He kisses my forehead, and this time I feel a bit of myself melt at it. What has gotten into me?!

A/N

totally not a reference from my dnf fan-fic, well kinda, so of the thing dream gave Wilbur was different then what that dream in the other fic gave to his geroge but still kinds, chapters in one day haha I need help but yeah this story's starting to come to its conclusion. It's going to suck because I enjoy writing this fic :( but all good things must come to an end. Well see you in the next chapter bye guys!