|Chapter 12| in the forest

THIRD-PERSON POV

Wilbur and Y/n sat in silence for a moment, Wilbur just waiting for an answer, and Y/n looking to escape. Wilbur is getting bored and leaves the car to someone one in the distance that Y/n didn't see before, the person was to far out to make anything out. Y/n took this chance to run. Carefully they opened the car door and slid out. There was a big forest ahead of them, about 50 yards away. They ran all the way there, when they ran about 10 feet Wilbur noticed Y/n running away.

"Shit. Ok uhm stay here I'll he right back ok?"

"Do you need anything or?"

"I'm fine I'll be right back I promise." Wilbur ran towards the direction that Y/n was running. If Y/n could make it in the forest they might be able to make Wilbur lose them, so they can go and take off in his car.

Perfect! Y/n thought. They both kept running, and running Y/n was short on their breath, Wilbur was fine he just was waiting for Y/n to stop, once they do stop all Wilbur had to do is catch them. Wilbur wasn't that strong but when it came to someone he loved running away from him, Wilbur didn't take that to kindly.

"Y/n get back here!" Wilbur yelled out. Y/n was glimpse to say something inreturn but didn't want to waste any breath, all Y/n wants to do right now is to collapse on their soft bed and sleep. But they were no where near their house. Heck they didn't even know where they were. Y/n is feet away from the forest, same with Wilbur just a couple yards away, Wilbur was fast, but Y/n was faster than him. Normally Y/n would have already been caught but because of adrenaline, and of the clear mass amount of energy and also Y/n was able to get a head start. Y/n entered the forest with Wilbur slowly behide. Y/n went really deep into the forest before tripping on a tree root.

Fuck! Y/n wanted to yell out but didn't want to get caught. They heard slow foot steps walking closer to them. There wasn't anything that Y/n could hide, but a tree. They dragged themselves behide the tree hoping that Wilbur walks past them.

"Y/n~." He cooed. "Where are you~," He continued, "You can't run away forever you know." Y/n's heart beated rapidly, they were so scared. Wilbur walked on and was out of Y/n sight of vision. They checked the time on their wrist watch 12:16p.m. it was still pretty bright out Y/n just had to hide behide something for the time being. Y/n started to doze of due to the soft bird chirps and to the sounds of it a waterfall was near enough for Y/n to hear. It was all so calming. Discarding the fact that a yandere was after Y/n.

Stay awake y/n please. Despite Y/n pleading to themself to stay awake they couldn't keep their eyes open. And they fell asleep.

Y/n woke up to be in their room. Relived, y/n went downstairs. They were so happy that everything was a horrible nightmare, a pit formed in their stomach. Wilbur was hovering over what looked like James. The dead body of him anyways, he turned to face Y/n knife in hand still bloody, both the knife and his hand. He laughed throwing his head back he placed his other hand in his hair, he calmed his laughter and moved his head to look back at Y/n. Y/n wanted to run, but couldn't move an inch. Wilbur walked towards them with a sick smile spread across his face, with a huge splash blood all over his face. Y/n ran but everything was in slow motion for them, but not for Wilbur he was just walking towards them with ease. Y/n on the other hand was running but to be honest it was more like a speedy walk. Wilbur caught up to Y/n and grabbed their shoulder with his free hand.

"Y/n where are you going?" His voice echoed. Y/n tried to say something anything, but nothing came out. It was like their throat was dry. Wilbur forcely turned Y/n around to face him. He brushed the side of the knife across Y/n's face. Y/n woke up back in the forest pinching themselves.

Y/N POV

What the hell was that dream? As my eyes adjust it was dark out. How long was I asleep for? I look down to my watch. 6:30p.m., how have I not been found yet? I get up and look around. Everything was the same, to my knowledge anyway. I then hear two pairs of footsteps coming in my direction.

"Where the hell could they be?" A familiar voice spoke.

"I don't know Wilbur. Your luckly I even stayed to help you." A somewhat familiar voice replied. They're looking for me alright. I hold a hand on my mouth so my frighten breathing couldn't be heard. They stopped walking. "Why didn't you attach the tracking device I gave you awhile back?" A tracking device?

"I did, I put it on their phone. They forgot it in the car." Wilbur said. Wilbur and the other person he was talking two sat down on the other side of the tree I'm on. Wilbur sighed.

"Well your going to have to pay me extra for helping you."

"No don't worry I will! Just could you try and find them? Your the demi-god and all." What? Who is this person Wilburs talking to? A demi-God?

And a cliff hanger! Who is this demi-god? You probably could guess but you know, anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter I might make another one today if not sorry. Bye~!