Point To Note

Hi my lovely readers, first of all I hope u are all happy, healthy and safe wherever you are! It's important that you all have time for yourself even if ur schedule is busy. I managed to get out of a job i wasn't happy doing and I feel immensely happy now.... I can go back to writing without too much pressure.

Anyway, the point of this is to really clarify something as we continue with our story.

  Jin. Jin Guangyao.... I know how most of you feel about him and I just want to explain more about his character incase you're not really getting his point. His story started off as just jealousy between friends like when it best bud befriends someone, you do tend to feel left out and all but that manifested into envy, loathing, hatred and then just pure spite for Wuxian mainly but also extended it out to Lan Zhan.

In his teens, he developed Narcissistic personality disorder that pushed him forward but after the accident, that's when his world broke apart.

At the current state, he suffers Ptsd, psychosis where his mind is fractured that he can't separate reality and fantasy with Qin Su being his focal point. A mild personality disorder, acute depression and manianism. He also abuses drugs. So in summation, whatever agenda he's doing now isn't just driven by jealously anymore. He's not ok in the head and Wuxian represents the triggering threat so when one feels threatened, you will obviously retaliate to remove that threat so that u can breathe easier.

I think it's important we take that into account as we move on. Otherwise, ask any questions and we can discuss. But in noo way am I trying to justify his actions. He is well aware of what he is doing regardless. What I'd like is that ppl see him more than just a jealous character like, understand his depth as the villain of the story and how his contribution moves the while plot among others. He's the central point so when you fully experience his madness and appreciate it, I think it will make the book more enjoyable. Other than that, please enjoy and thank you for reading ❤️