Christmas at Azur Lane (special)

December, year:??

Everyone are busy with setting up some Christmas decorations and lights, San Diego is singing some Christmas carols.

In the command office,
Tirpitz is helping out with Belfast and the other maids in decorating the office. Belfast and Sheffield are setting up the Christmas tree with tinsel, baubles and some Christmas lights. On top of the tree was a Christmas star. Tirpitz and Edinburgh were in the kitchen doing some Christmas cooking.

Edinburgh: I wonder what Josh is doing for Christmas this year.

Tirpitz: knowing him, Josh would want to spend some time with Hood and Artoria.

Edinburgh: what about miss. Emerald?

Tirpitz: dunno. But I've heard that Josh is planning something special for her.

The shopping district.

Josh and Hood are doing some shopping for a Christmas party in the office. They are currently in the supermarket for it. While he doesn't like the traditional Christmas pudding much, Josh usually has the chocolate version of the pudding. He finds a chocolate box on the supermarket shelf.

Josh: I wonder if Emerald would love a chocolate box for Christmas...

Hood: Josh?

Josh: what do you think of giving Emerald a box of chocolates, Hood?

Hood: I'd think that she'll love it.

Josh adds the box of chocolates to the shopping cart as the last item. After they purchased the shopping, Josh and Hood returned to the main compound and head to the kitchen to prepare for the big day of the year.

Christmas day

Enterprise was dressed up in a Christmas outfit as the youngest of Azur Lane gathered around her. She started to hand out Christmas presents to them. They thanked her for the presents. In the office, Emerald finds something on her desk. It was a note.

Note:
Emerald,
Please come to the cafeteria.
Josh.

Emerald: I wonder what he wants.

She heads to the cafeteria to see him as she was wished a happy Christmas from the others, Emerald wished them back. She finds Hood busy with preparing the food. Artoria is helping her out by setting the dish table.

Artoria: Merry Christmas, Emerald.

Emerald: Merry Christmas.

She finally finds Josh as he was sorting out between the acholic and the non in the kitchen. Nevada and her sister, Oklahoma are setting the tables for the Christmas lunch.

Emerald: you wanted to see me, Josh?

Josh: oh hey Em. Yeah, I've got something for you as you're a member of the Azur Lane family.

Emerald was surprised to hear about this as Josh goes to a refrigerator and gets a box of chocolates with a ribbon on top of it.

Josh: Merry Christmas, Em.

She was shocked about receiving a Christmas gift from him, Emerald gives him a hug with tears of joy and thanked him.

Merry Christmas.

(Here's Enterprise, Hood and Dunkerque

(Here's Enterprise, Hood and Dunkerque. I don't own the picture. Please don't sue)

The Mandalorian Of Azur Lane Will Return In: Old Friends