book 2 chapter 10: Iron Blood's next move

After the battle against Hood. Bismarck had finally reached her goal of eliminating her arch enemy and is on her way back to a nearby Iron Blood base to resupply. Or so she thought, Bismarck didn't know about Tirpitz's choice about disowning her status as her sister. Prinz Eugen went to check on her.

Prinz Eugen: don't you think that you went too far with injuring Hood, Bismarck?

Bismarck: no, Eugen. She had it coming to her.

Prinz Eugen: but what if Tirpitz finds out?

Bismarck: those two have been together as sisters.

Prinz Eugen: even when you two are sister ships?

Bismarck: ja. We were supposed to be close since then. And that's were sister ships, Eugen.

Prinz Eugen decided to leave her leader for a little bit as Bismarck went to have a look at the ocean.

Out on the ocean.

Tirpitz and her elite members had ambushed some Iron Blood ships nearby. Garf Zeppelin launched some fighter jets.

Admiral Hipper: tch! Where did those Siren aircraft came from?

Z1: I don't think they are siren aircraft, Hipper.

Hipper: huh? What do you mean?

Z1 points to a F/A 18 Hornet as it flew away from Hipper's fleet and was confused. Then they swiftly moved out of the way as a familiar battleship fired her cannons from afar.

Nimi: where did those shells come from?

Hipper: (sees the battleship) Tirpitz... I should've known.

Tirpitz grips her lance tight as her fleet moves to intercept Hipper's fleet. Z23 realises something was different about Tirpitz.

Nimi: I'd think that we better get out of here, Hipper.

Admiral Hipper: Why?

Nimi: our opponent is very scary and she means to eliminate us.

Deutschland knew that Z23 was right, Tirpitz was looking very angry and was behaving like a ruthless warrior of Azur Lane. Tirpitz had managed to destroy a part of Deutschland's rig as a warning. Hipper had ordered her fleet to fall back to the nearest Iron Blood port. After they fell back, Bismarck and Eugen had noticed the damage done to Hipper's fleet.

Prinz Eugen: What happened, Hipper?

Hipper: Tirpitz. (To Bismarck) Tirpitz has changed for the worse possible outcome.

Bismarck: how?

Nimi: (guestres to Hipper's fleet) she caused this damage.

Bismarck: (to herself) so what caused you to do this damage, Tirpitz? (realises something) it's because of Hood, isn't it? verdammt! (in anger) I hope that you're ready, Tirpitz. Sparring me last time we've fought against one another will be a mistake... (to Prinz Eugen) we're heading out.

Prinz Eugen: Are you sure?

Bismarck: yes.

They left the base after Hipper's fleet was fully recovered. But Tirpitz's fleet headed by to Azur Lane.

The next chapter: the next phase