book 2 chapter 6: Bismarck's Rage

A/N: this part of the story takes place after the sword art online And Ciris on Dark Ramment stories.

After the battle against her own sister, Bismarck was extremely angry with the lack of strength. She is currently figuring out a way to get her back for her betrayal.

Prinz Eugen: Might I suggest something, Bismarck?

Bismarck: What!?

Prinz Eugen: um how about we go on a campaign against the royal navy?

Bismarck: sounds like an idea.

Note: I don't own the intro above, Replace the chapter title and number with the story chapter.

A few months later.

Iron Blood ambushed some fleets heading to Azur Lane. While on patrol, Enterprise is currently leading a fleet of Sakura Empire and Eagle Union members. They come across some knocked out members of the royal navy

Suruga: (shocked at the scene) what happened here?

Enterprise: don't know. (To the others) fan out!

While Cleveland and the others split up to gather the members of the royal together as Suruga summoned her ship self. Ayanami found Glowworm and takes her to Suruga's ship while Kaga found Duke of York and does the same. After they had gathered the rest, Enterprise ordered her fleet back to Azur Lane for recovery.

Azur Lane main command centre.

While Josh is currently having a look at some reports on Iron Blood's recent attacks. The more he reads them, the more he gets worried.

Josh: (sighs and puts a report down to his desk) this is most disturbing...

Hood: are you doing ok?

Josh: hmm? Oh I've been reading some reports about Iron Blood's attacks.

Hood has a little read of the report. She was concerned after placing it back down and heads to a window to look out as Tirpitz arrived.

Tirpitz: Josh. Enterprise and her fleet has returned from their patrol.

Josh: thanks, Tirpitz.

Before he leaves the office, Josh gives Hood a small kiss on the cheek and leaves to the docks.

Azur Lane port.

After they had finished docking, Enterprise and her team had brought down their friends to the sidewalk as Prince of Wales and QM2 arrived.

PoW/QM2: Sister!

Kaga had just placed Duke of York down as the York's sisters rushed over to her. Wales was trying to get York to wake up, QM2 turns to Kaga.

QM2: what happened?

Kaga: don't know. She was like that when we arrived.

QM2: ok. (To herself) add another fleet to the list of Iron Blood's attacks. Great (!) Not.

Kaga: are you ok there?

QM2: hmm? Oh I was just thinking out loud.

Then Josh had arrived at the docks. Enterprise informed him that it was the sixth fleet of the royal navy that week.

Josh: I personally believe that Bismarck is doing this to get back at her sister.

Enterprise: what?! Why would she do that?

Josh: I honestly don't know.

Azur Lane medical centre

While Akashi and Vestal were treating the injured. Tirpitz is looking at the badly injured members of royal navy and was very angry as she clenched her fist by her side.

Tirpitz: Sister... that last battle we fought was the last time that I had shown mercy.

She leaves the medical centre and goes back to the office to find Josh.

Meanwhile back at the office.

Emerald and Franziska are busy looking at the most likely next place for Iron Blood's attack.

Franziska: I'm so confused. Why is Iron Blood attacking the royal navy?

Emerald: I'm guessing that you don't know the whole story before our war with red axis, right?

Franziska: no.

Emerald tells her the same thing after having heard from Josh when Tirpitz was the very first secretary when he first became the commander. After hearing about the real reason for Tirpitz of being an honourably member of Azur Lane. Franziska found out the truth of why Josh was spending his tour with Tirpitz.

Franziska: I see. Josh was helping Tirpitz to ensure her position as a true member of Azur Lane. But why is he married to Hood?

?: because I had a crush on him since we've met.

The two saw Hood as she joined them in their chat.

Hood: not only that I had a crush, Josh told me that I was wearing his favourite colour.

Franziska: what's that?

Hood: blue.

Emerald: ah. He always mentioned that blue is the most calming colour that he liked.

The next day.

Hood was chatting with her partner about going to stop Bismarck.

Josh: WHAT?! You want to take on Bismarck?! Hood, that's suicide!

Hood: it's the on-

Josh: You're her main target, if you go.

Hood: I'll have Wales with me.

Josh: (pinched the bridge of his nose) promise me that you'd fall back when the battle gets worse, ok?

Hood: don't worry. I promise you.

She gives him a kiss and leaves Azur Lane with Wales as storm clouds begin to gather.

the next chapter: Bismarck Vs. Hood