book 2 chapter 1: old friends

A/N: I would like to wish you all to a happy new year for 2022. In this book we'll see a couple of new characters including someone from the main commander's past.

After his fleet had finished docking, Josh saw his old friend: Adrian and heads over to him.

Josh: bonjour Adrian.

Adrian: bonjour Josh and welcome.

Josh: how are things since the last time we've seen each other?

Adrian tells him what he was up to including training some new members of Iris Libre. He was going to ask him how Marinette was until

?: (offside) excuse me! Just who do you think you are by docking your Ridiculously ships in MY port?!

Josh: (face-palms) oh great, not her... please anyone but her! Oh, right Mary came with us.

QM2: (annoyed, offside) Hey! Pissant! Nobody owns a military port. So why don't you get lost!

Adrian: she definitely does not like Chloe.

Josh: (chuckles) she most certainly doesn't.

The bossy girl named Chloe and QM2 are in a heated argument and was losing as QM2 was winning until.

*sidearm fires in the air*

Josh had came to the pair and gave Chloe a serious talking to but doesn't listen. He reminded her that while her father is the mayor, he will see that her father will be removed from office by the Prime minister if she doesn't change her attitude. She leaves off in a huff as Adrian walked over with Jeanne D'Arc

Josh: (sighs) she definitely hasn't changed.

Adrian: you're not wrong about that. Chloe refuses to acknowledge that myself and Marinette are married too.

Josh: and your father?

Adrian: surprised at first and accept her. Same with Natalie. (Gestures to the direction of his office) shall we?

Josh: sure.

The group headed over to Adrian's office. Meanwhile back at Azur Lane, Oklahoma has a letter in her hand and was heading to the main commander's office. She knocked on the door as Yorktown opened it.

Yorktown: good afternoon, Oklahoma.

Oklahoma: (cheerful as always) hiya Yorktown. A letter came for Emerald and Josh.

Emerald: (suddenly appeared from behind the door with her head poked out) a letter? Show us. Oh, would you like to have some tea with us?

Oklahoma: sure.

Belfast was making some tea for the trio and served it as Emerald was reading the letter. By the time she finished reading it, Emerald was a little confused.

Emerald: might I ask, who is Franziska Von karma?

Then Oklahoma widens her eyes and spits out her tea in surprise.

Oklahoma: did you just say Franziska Von karma, Em?

Emerald: yeah. Why, what's wrong?

Oklahoma: that one is a wild woman.

Emerald: how wild?

Oklahoma: she usually carries a whip around for some reason. Even Josh has been having a little bit of trouble. (Mutters) considering that they are good friends...

Out in the ocean, a woman with silver-blue hair was looking out at the ocean while holding her hands behind her back.

?: it's not long until we see each other again, old friend.

(Note: I don't own the video above. Please don't sue, replace Boba fett with the book titles)

The next chapter: the whip wielder