Parents Worry

Butler Toffer went out to call the Madame. At this moment, The Master Fredrist is still working at his office.

"Hello Madame. This is Toffer."

There's silence in the other side.
Its obviously the madame doesnt want to ask about her son yet she is not cutting the call off.

Toffer bravely continue.
"Madame, Young Master Elian is pregnant."

There are crashes of things falling and shattering on the other side.
Then the maids rushing in.

There's lot of screams and the maids asking the mAdame's well being.
After a while, patiently waiting, the Madame is back on the phone.

"Pregnant? My son?"

"Yes Madame. He is 5 months pregnant." He wants to continue but he feels his throat feeling dry.

"He is 5 months...He was outside the house just now! In this cold weather!" The Madame shouted in panic.
How fragile is a human race preganancy? Its so fragile.

"That....the young master.... he..."

"What? Tell me, what's wrong? Is it a complication? Is there something wrong?"
The madame shouted angrily.

Toffer knows the more time he paused, the more scared the Madame feels. But how can he easily say it?

"It seems that..." he shakes his head and tried to stop his trembling.

"Kristoffer Saull! Just say it!"

"The young master is probably pregnant with his grace, Duke Wrose child!"
Toffer shouted.

Drop.
He heard something falling and the maids shouted 'the madame fell unconscious'.

Toffer wants to fall down too and fell unconscious.

He is always puzzled how the young master after offending the Duke of Wrose still come home alive. They think he is courageous and foolish but he actually sleep with him?

Duke Wrose is so powerful and very rich. Not only in the whole Empire, he was known even out side the universe 32. He is known for his slyness and how violent he can be.
Though his master is rich and from the very prestigious Plant Race. It doesnt mean a single thing in front of that self centered Tiger.

"For him to actually be able to carry a tiger cub though." Toffer thinks his Young Master has a talent.
Even if you want to, how can you just conceived a child of such powerful person.
There are other tiger clan in the Empire and the whole Universe 32 but depending on someone's mana power, there are never easy thing to conceive a child.

"And young master is a human race. The compatibility is too low!"
Maybe that is the reason why the proud tiger is not careful in messing with his young master is because the probability of human and high level mana user like him to have a baby is near zero percent.
"Yet he is pregnant." Toffer rubs his palms to his face.

Crowen Fredrist is from a carnivorous plant race. He married a human race because he fall in love with her and his family never like their relationship. But after his wife gave him three children which is very rare thing. They slowly accepted her and become very close.
Child birth rate is a very large issue in the Empire.
So anyone who can conceived children are treated as treasure.

He hurried home when he heard that his wife lost consciousness.

"What happened? Is the doctor here already?" He asks continuously as the servant take his coat off.

"Darling." Eliza softly calls for her husband.

In the instant, Crowen is right by her side.
"How are you feeling?"

"I just been too excited that I lost consciousness. The doctor said I just need to rest but give me some medicine to drink. Im fine."
She sat properly on the bed and touches Crowen Face.
Crowen looks like a typical vampire.
His skin is pale ash gray (his skin is like a bark of a tree ) and his eyes are red.
To Eliza he is the most handsome thing.

"Did you know...About our son? Elian?"

Crowen Flinched.
Elian is such a brat.
He is their youngest but he is too hard headed. Despite his effort to teach him a lesson his wife will still find a way to send help to him.
They didnt even cut his debit card. He has been away from home for 3-4 months now but he never once came home to apologize or show any remorse. Instead he hides even more as if he is hiding like a rat.

"The maids told me. He is here? I told you, until he is not kneeling and apologizing properly. I will not let him come home!"
Crowen is very determined.
Elian is already 23 but it seems like he never have any idea of the word responsibility.

Eliza grabs his hand and squeeze tightly.
"Your son is 5 months pregnant."

"Even if he is pregnant. He still needs to apolog...ize....What?"

Eliza smiles.
Back when she was young. She doesnt understand why people are so excited when they hear other people are pregnant. Though its very difficult to conceive, its not a once in a lifetime event.But now that they are grandparents, her heart suddenly recall the joy of learning she is pregnant to her first son.

Crowen is very shock.
He is already blessed to have three children. Two of them are plant race like him and the youngest is a human. These makes him the star of every family reunion. But thats not what's important to him. He is just happy man. Yet he is now going to be a grandfather..

"But....But To whom? He broke up with his girlfriend.. His male partner is already married. He...he is not married. How could this happen?" Crowen is distracted. He is thinking of so many things already. If the son's other father is that guy who already got married...then his grandson will be an illegitimate son! He feels terrible.

"Its not that man from before. Its someone else." Madame Eliza understands Toffer reluctance to say from before.

"Who is this bastard?" Crowen asked.

"Well...This bastard is the Duke of Wrose." Eliza whispers.

Crowen eyes widen.
And then he fell down.
Losing consciousness.

Duke Wrose is as old as Madame Eliza.
But he maintained his youthful appearance because of his mana power.
He long stop aging thanks to it.
For Duke Wrose. Playing with kids like Elian is just a fun game. Who would have thought......

Jerome is patting his new bed and feels joy. The room has a heater if he want to feel warmer and air conditioner if he want to feel colder.
He happily lay down his tired body and close his eyes.

He feels really warm as he fell asleep his lips are curved up beautifully.

A/N:

Sleepy.
Good night.
Thanks for reading ♡♡♡