Cant be Trusted

Jaden looks at the children playing around the neighborhood. But most of them are in their animal forms.

Children that hasn't been able to transform are no different from acting like a real animal.
Jaden sighs and looks at his 'expensive' toy.
How he wish he can return this useless thing to wherever it came from and bring his mother's money back.

"Jaden, what's wrong?" Joshua went near him.

"Uncle, where are you going? I want to go." Jaden hugs his leg.

Joshua looks at the boss.

Boss June nods.

"We are going to the dumpsite. You know when your mother first stay with us. We live there for 6 months. You are born in the dumpsite too. There's a huge typhoon and suddenly your mother wants to give birth to you. We can't go out the house so we have to help your mother give birth at home. He doesn't even have any pain relieving tool. He just drink a lot of alcohol that time so he won't feel the pain. I am the one whho first held you in my arms." Joshua said as if those are so far away now.

Jaden staggers and fall from Joshua's leg.

"Are you alright?" Joshua carries him in his arms then put him on June's back

Jaden sobs.
"My mother is pitiful."

"Be good." June said.

"That's right. Be good to your mom. Grow up as a respecttable person for your mother. He experience so much for you." Joshua said and rubs his head. "Okay. Don't cry. Your mother didn't mind all the pain because he loves you."

Jaden didn't have this kind of mother before. He once again blame that body thief. If from the start his mother only been Jerome, then he would never have to experience what he experience in the past.

Jaden came with them in the dumpsite.
Jaden was a beastman. So his heightened senses makes him unable to accept the smelly place.

Joshua laughs seeing Jaden in pain

"You will get use to the smell. You lived here for 6 months so Im sure."

Jaden doesn't think so. His eyes waters in pain and he keep sneezing and sniffling.

After just 20 minutes, Jaden adjusted and doesn't feel that  the place is that smelly.

He is amaze how his senses was destroyed by this place. And to think his mother lived here...eat here....gave birth here....Once they return he will asks his father to turn this place to a paradise park. This place should be full of kid happily playing. Because this is where he was born.

He was reborn here.

Jaden smiles.

"Jaden, can you stay here for a while? We heard they are some possible pirates on the pirates grave hills." Joshua said, he sounds excited.

Jaden nods. The hill is far from here so he is not afraid.

Jaden is bored waiting so he went tonthe mountain of trash.
He grabs an old toy that is no longer recognizable and slowly...and idea occurs to him.

Jaden excitedly gather some parts and grabs the old radio.
Jaden learns engineering before.
He can make an alternation and use his  child quantum bracelet to make a phone to contact others.

Jaden finally gather all he needs but he collapsed.
He forgot he still doesn't have any contact information.

"Oh What happen to you Jaden? You look dirty." Joshua laughs.

When Jaden turns around to apologize he saw Joshua with clothes dripping with blood.

He gapes.

.
.
.