Jaden

Jerome walks to the garden. There are fruits and vegetables in it.

A lazy white tiger is sleeping on the balcony. He is lying on the swing while his long tail sways left and right.

"Boss Thunder, where is Jaden?" Jerome puts the basket down and asks

"Playing. Chickens."

Jerome rolls his eyes.
"Jaden is only 2 years old. Can he play with the chickens?"

Cello went out the house and saw Jerome.
"Ill carry that." Cello's been courting Jerome for the past 2 years but Jerome refused.
The white tigers also confess his feelings but he is not as pushy as Cello but Jerome still says no.

They are living in the city  now.
Though Jerome is not  very famous. He atleast have 1M views in his channel. Making him the hottest program in the kid's channel. Sometimes he doesn't only make story telling but he also sings nursery rhyms. It was recommended by many parents and he is now a very popular anchor for parents and kids.
He was able to buy a house in yhe city and ofcourse he brings the three men with him..
Cello and Joshua are now working on the city as porters while Boss thunder works as a store guard at night.

Jaden is a cute tiger cub with black strips on his body.
Boss thunder said it was a very rare type of tiger clan. The last white bengal tiger is the Duke of Wrose.

Joshua teased Jerome that the cub must be Duke of Wrose son..

The story about the Duke's fiancee are well known in the major planets but not to the small one like Planet 600.And even if other know. They are too busy to talk about it so the news that circulating in Planet 600 are only the major changes or rules and the up and down of currencies and stock markets and what's happening to Planet 600 developments of infractures and crime rates.

"Jaden?" Jerome called but he didn't see him in the backyard.

When Jaden was born. He isn't breathing. That almsot killed Jerome as he was crushed with boulder of pain. But the cub didn't disappoint him. He lived. That small cry become Jerome's everything and that moment he promise to be the best Dad and Mom for him.
The cub is weak and sickly as an infant.
Jerome was flood wiyh tears everytime he needs to bring him to thhe doctor for check up. He also been going in and out thhe hospital. It was mana deficiency. The lack of father's mana to protect it's baby. But the doctor said the baby's potential is very high. 'His father must been a high mana user.'
But Jerome can't give any information. He tried to and all he can recall is a lazy tiger staring at him.
Jerome headaches when he recalled that image. Also he was flushed red but he didn't know why.

"Joshua, have you seen Jaden?" Jerome is starting to get worried.

After the first year of his life. Jaden become active child and he rarely got sick. June says the boy learned to take mana from the air on his own way that is why he become healthier. It was good that he is no longer sickly but Jaden become naughtier. He climbs trees and chase the chickens all day. He comes home dirty and sometimes bloody. It could be his blood or his preys blood and the neighbor will come and complain that Jaden ate their pets.

Jerome thinks he has given birth to a real tiger cub.

"He is just playing with the chickens awhile ago." Joshua said.
"Maybe he was playing with the other kids?"

Jerome walks out. Last time Jaden was injured because he fought the large dog of their neighbor.
He can't even get mad and still have to apologize because it was his son that keeps provoking the dog.
June said the cub is marking his territory and any predator that is stronger than him should be taken down to make the little cub relieved. But if this goes on, he really would consider changing residency.

Jerome walks outside and had a bad feeling.
He went to the neighbors house and he saw his son being grab by the big dog on the neck.

"Jaden!"

The dog let go of Jaden and run away.

The  neighbor frown seeing Jerome and the cub again but paused seeing the cub not moving in the ground.

"Hurry." He shouted and grabs his motorcycle.

Jerome grabs Jaden on his arm and ride the motorcycle.

Jaden is trembling and groaning in his arms.

"Stupid cub!" Jerome tears up.

Jerome brings the cub on the emergency room and he was taken inside.
The neighbor feels sorry and said he will pay for the medical expenses but Jerome shakes his head.

"That dog will have to die for my son." Jerome glares at his neighbors. Though it was his son's fault. The hatred in Jerome's heart will never eased as long as that dog is alive..
The neighbor was taken a back.
But he also knows that it was a tacit law that the animal who harmed a child would be deemed to dangerous and need to be killed.
But the old man loves his dog.
He nods his head in the end

"Let me have 3 days with him first."

Jerome didn't answer. He has lost all his affection to anything that harmed his son.

Jerome partly blame himself.
But he  is a parent and though his son is a cub now, he is not a real animal. How can he tie him or lock him inside the house?

But the cub is smart. He climb and dig his way out the house and roam outside.
Provoking anyone he wants.

Jerome can't always be with him. But he tried his best to spend all his time with him. Yet just an hour he left and this happens.

"Doctor, how is my son?" Jerome asks.

"Your son is fine. He healed his wounds on his own but we still gives him some pain tolerant because it would be painful to grow back the skin on its own. Also, he transformed into his human form. Congratulations. Your son is a genius." The doctor said excited. As if the injury in his son is nothing.

"Doc, my son is not moving when he arrives here. And you are talking like it was nothing?" Jerome gets mad.

The doctor smiles
"It was not because he was in pain. He was concentrating his mana because he was trying to transform into his human form. For a baby, that was  very smart. He can even transform on his own."

"......."

Jerome walks to the room and see his son's baby form. It was very cute. Chubby cheeks and arms. Clear golden eyes.

"Jaden? How are you feeling?"

Jaden frowns and turn to him. Jerome frowns when he see hatred in Jaden's eyes.
"What's wrong baby? Are you mad at mommy?"
Jerome panics and sat on the bed.
He thought maybe they change his cub to a baby, this change is so huge. But when he carried Jaden in his arms. He knows this is his baby.

Jaden struggles in his arms but soon calm down.
"Mom?"

Jerome smiles
"Y-you can talk? My baby is really smart!"

Jaden gapes.
This guy....Is not Elian? But it's the same face. The same voice...yet it was warm and kind. Unlike the mother he had before.....
"The original owner?"
Jaden whispers.

Jerome looks at him.
"Original what? I know it. Cello should not let you watch so many action films. Now you are talking weirdly."

Jerome didn't know that if his cub will turn into human, he can already talk. So he didn't mind even if Cello let Jaden watch the movies with him but now he is conflicted. His baby is so smart.

A/N:

Jaden's past life story up next.
What happen to Hossei will be revealed.

Pfffttt..
Thanks for reading