Varga's Savior

"Get away!"

Elian froze seeing the dirty pink haired bear child  hugging the other dirty small children on her arms.

Elian looks around and point at his face.

"Are you talking about me? Im going to help you."
Elian said in shocked.
Does he look likeabad person.

The other big children runs to them and shielded the younger kids.

"What do you want huh! We wont follow you!" The guy's eyes flashed in cold glint. Elian can tell that this child is from the noble Lion family with those eyes....or maybe other big cat.

"I am going to help." Elian repeats.

The guards come in front and block the splash poison coming from the scaled brat on the side.

Elian was startled.

"Sir, let's go! Those kids, we will handle them."

"No need." Elian had seen that look before.

Despised, distort, helplessness and self reliance.
His father and mother dont have time for him but they still helps in childcare home yearly.
Some abused children are there and they look exactly like that.

"I want to help." Elian repeats.

He sees them sneering at him.
But also feared the big guards beside him.

"I am serious children. I will help you." Actually Elian feel embarrassed. He has no plan yet. He just thought of it as a whim. But looking at them now. He genuinely want to help.

"They all say that. But 10 of us died already. We wont drink your poison anymore!" The pink haired bear girl shouted.

"!!!!!" Elian gasps. He clenched his fist.
Now that he hears that how can he walks away and say 'Oh well, I tried but they dont want help.'
"I am Elian Fredrist. My father is very rich and my future husband is a Duke. Do you still not want to believe me? I tell you this, you are very lucky Im helping."
Elian thinks that what he said is a bit wrong.
"I mean, please?"

The two sides are in both just looking ay each other.
Suddenly, a boy with golden hair runs to them

"Cub, Varga is dying!"
The small boy kneeled on the dirty ground crying.
"He would die too. His mouth is foaming and he is shaking. I cant watch him die so I run away. I run away."

Elian steps in

"Where is he?! If I can save him, will you believe me?NO! Ill save him even if you dont believe me!"
Elian carries the boy in his arms.

The startled boy cant even make a yelp.

"Point us where he is!" Elian said.

The trembling boy just look at Elian with teary eyes.

"NOW!"

"That way!"

Elian walks to an abandoned orphanage, down to the sewer and then to the dumpsite and they finally found the rats....err..the beggars.

"Sir Elian, If Duke founds out we let you walk in these dirty places...We will get killed!" The head guard said.

Elian pats his shoulder.
"Call a helicopter,Ill make sure Drake wont get mad at you."

There are 6 patients in the dirty hideout.
The worst of them is the boy named Varga. He has a dirty maroon hair and he is the oldest of the children.

A 'good samaritan' heard there are sewer beggars that has an organization and seeks their leader, Varga. This good samaritan gives them food in exchange they will help to test some vitamins for children. The good samaritan said that even if the test results are bad, they wont have any discomfort. But just 2 days ago. The children starts having bad effects. The good samaritan still  insist that it wasnt that bad and still gives them the medicine for food. After 5 more times, Varga doesnt want to agree anymore because some become extremely ill but instead of  stopping, they took some beggars away and return them dead after. Though the good samaritan didnt return anymore...It leaves the children with dead bodies, dying children and unbearable pain.

Varga opens his eyes and see he is on a hospital bed. He feels startled.
He thought his siblings earned the money to being him to the hospital but even if they do, they should first start with the young ones.

Varga's helplessness was all written his face. There is no relief even though he was inside the hospital. Only the bill will keep piling up when he is here.  Medicine and treatment and the hospital room too.
Varga is feeling comfortable now. He thinks maybe he can leave now that he is no longer ill.

"How are you?" Jaden puts the magazine he was reading and looks at Varga.

"Ah? Who are you?" Varga looks atthe toddler. He is wearing a good quality clothes and he looks like those noble children when they saw them riding their expensive cars.

"Im Jaden Fredrist Zaliope."

"Fredrist." Varga's eyes darken.

Jaden sighs.
When he heard his mother helps the street children and heard the name Varga he has an inkling of idea about it. The Blood haired Varga, the villian of the space. A pirate that kill nobles and hates the government. He heard Varga has an illness and was dying but before he died like everybody wishes, he rides a space mobile loaded with gun powder and bomb the Fredrist Medicine Institute. Killing alot of people. The Medicine Innstitute was forced to close because of the damage and the money they have to pay for the killed employee and renovations.

Jaden was shocked at the revelation that that exact crazy bomber is a young15 years old boy. A leader of an abandoned orphan children. To help his 'siblings' drink more of the medicine for them ruining his insides. He can only live for 20 years at most but if  not properly taken care of. He can only live a painful 10 years of life.

Jaden doesnt want to think of it. But maybe he was right, the reaction in Varga's face is too easy to understand.

"Is it the Fredrist Medicine Institute? Is the one offered you to test the medicine?" Jaden asks.

Varga was shocked.
Slowly he looks down.
"I..I dont know. They said the medicine comes from the Fredrist Medicine Institute and very trusth worthy. They are kind to us and didnt look down on us. Tell us many promises in the future and gives us food.  I trusted them...But in return, they killed my siblings and only care about their results! Im a fool! I let them harm us."
Varga clenched on the hospital blanket.
Tears slowly drips his eyes.

Jaden knows that tears are just water...but these tears are different, they are Varga's feelings. The youngest terrorist in Universe 32,The suicide bomber, an older brother who desperately wants to protect his siblings.

A/N:

Wattpad erased the first version of this chapter. Revision history didnt help either. Urghhh.

T^T

Hahahhaha