Eyesore

Knock knock

"Master Elian, The guests have arrived." The robotic maid knocks on the door.

"Nnnggh." Elian wakes up in the bed.
He blinks for a while and looks at the fluffy pile of feathers.
Coax to sleep by Drake, he didn't know when he falls asleep completely.

"Did he move me to the bedroom?" He stretches his body. He suddenly perks his head and look at the wall clock. It's already time for the guests to arrive. Pe! What guests? He is not yet a real residence of this house. And the 'guests' are his family!

Elian washes his face and brush his teeth. Though they will be eating now. He should look presentable.

He doesn't want Drake to think he is not taking care of himself and his father not to think that he is not well taken care of.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth. He picks up a decent mommy shirt and cotton khaki short. Grinning at his face in the mirror. Then he went out.

The patient robot maid is still waiting outside the door. The maid is counting numbers like an alarm clock and will knock the door again aftee sometime. Maybe it was knocking a long time now.

Elian pats the maid.

"Young Master Elian, the guests have arrived."

"Thank you. Lead the way."

"Follow me."

Elian thinks the patience a robot maid can dedicate in waiting someone to wake up saying a single line over and over again is the beauty of a machine generated maid.

Elian paused as he is about to cross the glass door separating the dining area to the other part of the house. Maybe it was for sealing the food odor. But it was ttansparent so it doesn't feel that 'isolated'. Still the chill in Elian's body as he saw his family dress up elegantly and recall how he praise himself for dressing up and fixing his hair in the mirror before going up.
He just realize one thing that is not beautiful about a robot machine. It won't tell you information you might need to face. Like now.

"Elian!" Eliza with her long black shiny gown, revealing the deep and white cleavage stands up from her sit and walks to Elian.
On her feet is a several inches tall black heel shoes that is equally sparkly.
Hee make up is not too thick nor too light,making hee look younger than her original age. Her full lips and fragrant body make Elian, who was being hugged tightly, even more confuse.

"Elian, are you alright?" On the right corner is duan, wearing a brown suit, white undershit and red necktie. His refreshing hair style makes him look young and a different handsome from his usual soft charm.

Elian looks at his dad wearing a white tux to match his mother. And the one wearing a red dress, Elionora.

"Why...Why are you all dress so beautifully?" Elian softly asks.
He looks like everyone's servant right now! He is obviously part of the family, why is he not informed that this will happen?

'Oh, Drake must be shock too!'

Elian, who is looking for a comrade, was shock beyond word.
If to him, his parents are wearing elegantly, Drake is even more prepared. Wearing his black military uniform, decorated with gold and silver, he looks like a King straight from any fantasy novel.

Drake can tell that the little liar is not happy. He smiles and walks to him.
"What's wrong with you? If you don't smile, Mom and Dad will think I'm treating you badly~"

Elian blinks and though he feels aggrieved with these beautiful people , he force to smile.

Drake grins.
"Very obedient. Now greet the guests."

Elian looks at Drake's handsome smirk but some filter was used, so he thinks Drake is smiling happily.

"Hello."
Eliam smiles.

Elionora gapes.
"Did you just greet me like a real guests?"

Elian covers his mouth.
Why did he do that?
He shakes his head looking away.
"I am not."

Crowen and Duan looks at the Duke who is behind Elian and half covering his trembling not-to-laugh appearance.

'It's over. My son is learning to listen to this crazy guys instruction.'

'My brother is selling himself.'

Elian sighs when Elionora didn't continue.

Elian finally see the sea of food. Lavishly beyond words. The decoration of the living room is elegant. Everyone's attire just compliment to the room...except him.

"I...I will go and change my clothes." Elian said turning around.

Drake grabs his hand.
"We've been waiting for you for an hour. The guests are starving. You don't want your parents and siblings to starve to death." Drake frowns.
Elian is in his house. He doesn't need to dress up. He just wear his uniform because later he was going to formally asks Elian's hand to his future in-laws and it was going to be recorded and send to the government before they can be legally be engage.

Elian looks sorry.

"Why do you wait for me? I won't change clothes. Go ahead and start eating. Dad, Mom~" Elian's seat is to Drake's right side but Elian seat on the left side near his quiet Dad.
Elian hugs his arm and the guy smiles for the first time.

"Dad, why do you have eye bags?" Elian gasps.

Crowen laughs merrily.
"I am so worried about you."

Elian feels heartbroken.
"Can I go home now? We finally learn about what is the cause of the illness. So maybe I can?"
Elian smiles at Drake. He doesn't decline any of his wishes so far.

Crowen and Duan also look at Drake with a smile.
For the first time, he doesn't look too bad in their eyes.

"No."
Yet Drake smiles brightly.
"You know if you are too far from me. I get sick."

"Oh...right....sorry Dad. Don't worry I am fine here. Don't worry and sleep well okay?"

Elionora and Eliza look at each other.
They didn't see Drake feeling sick just now. It's probably not as severe as being sick if they are not near. It's just Duke being coy?

Crowen and Duan retract their happy gaze to Drake. He really is an eyesore.

A/N:

Hahhahahha.
Thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡