Baby

Doctor Hyene's clinic was located in a small business area in the town. But he never had patients from a rich family before due to his race as a human being.
There are no open discrimination but there's still some who looked down with human race.
Especially nobles.

"Sorry if we visit ahead of the schedule visit. Yoy see, our son left our house due to family issue for a while and we doesn't even have any idea that he is pregnant. We just want to make sure everything is alright?" Eliza smiles politely. Not that she have any discrimination toward this human Doctor, she herself is a doctor, but there are so many more skilled and professional doctor in the Universe. She keep telling his son this but Elian refused.

"Mother, Doctor Hyene is very kind. I want this kind of person to be the one who takes care of me and my son. I'm sure with his meticulous care."

Hyene smiles with her praise. Who doesn't know her? These two are pretty popular in this Planet. They are very wealthy people.

Father Crowen looks around the clinic.
It's a small clinic but it's very clean. The space is small but every details are well thought.
Also, the doctor's attitude remain professional despite the first time receiving them.

"Doctor Hyene knows I don't have much in me before and didn't let me pay for the check up. He even give me free samples." Jerome put some good words. He wanted his parents to see that he is a very kind person. And a person who is kind can certainly be more meticulous in handling his child's birth.

"This." Eliza and Crowen certainly look at Hyene with much appreciation. Hyene smiles wryly.
He doesn't know why but he feels like a swindler right now.
"Anyways, I have here Elian's lab test report. He doesn't have any problem. He is unstable when he arrive here and wanted to abort the baby and then changes his mind. I think being separated with his family really takes a huge blow to the child. Though he is in legal age. He is still very young. He needs more care now. Emotional stress  is not a light issue, And should be properly address. As his doctor, I hope his mental and physically ready for his child birth in 4 more months to come."

Eliza and Crowen once again feel a huge blow.
Only people who can't afford to raise children will think of abortion. So that's why they think the doctor didn't let their son pay. Maybe he thinks he is too poor that he wants to abort the baby.
They once again feel they wronged their son so much.

Remembering his first time transmigrating, Jerome smiles.
He feels like Elian wouldn't really abort his baby. Maybe the pain of his ex being married muddle his head so much.

After confirming that Elian and his baby are fine. The two happy parents drive to the mall.

The mall are even bigger and grand than the mall in Jerome's world.

Just visiting one store tires him.
Good thing all clothing stores have guests benches.
He can sat down and rest.

Crowen sat next to him.
"Are you tired? If you feel uncomfortable we can go back."

"I'm fine after a good rest. Just feeling a bit heavy." Jerome rubs his belly.

Crowen gaze at the huge belly and also rub it.
"The baby is very healthy. I'm glad."

Jerome smiles.

One saleslady smiles at them.
"It's really lucky to have a baby. Dear Sir, how many months pregnant is your wife?"

Jerome gapes.
"He is my dad."

Crowen glares at the saleslady. Is it so wrong to rub his son's belly?

The woman was very shocked and also apolohize heavily.
She saw how lovingly the man looks at the young man and she thought they are newly wed.
She really feel ashamed.

"It's because you are showing too much skinship with your son outside the house. Are you not ashamed?" Eliza is really mad.

Crowen apologize to her.
But deep in his heart he doesn't feel he did something bad. He is the son's father. He also love his grandchild. Why would he not allowed to show it?

But it's true that he did not mind his environment. Not all men shows their partner love outside the household, especially not fathers.

Jerome chuckles. At first he feels really bad when the saleslady thought his dad is his lover.
But it only shows that his Dad really loves him and his baby. Even if that Duke or Wrose deny the baby's existense...His dad can give the fatherly love right...........eh? Wait...He is a male. He is also the baby's dad.

Jerome gapes at himself. He realize that just because he is the baby's mother....he forgot he is also his dad. He can be both mother and dad!

Jerome pouts.
He relly feel stupid.

"What's wrong son? Unhappy?" Crowen asks.

"Just...I think I am also the baby's mother and dad!"

"Of course you are." Eliza smiles.

"Oh." Jerome smiles. "Good."

Drake is driving his car home. The moment he landed his flying car down to the garage, his assistant wearing military uniform walks to his side and tell him his next day's itenerary.

"Huh? Crowen Fredlist want to meet me?"

"Yes. He said it was important and you can decide  if you want to meet or not. He did say it was important but he showed no interest if you will come or not. He also said you can decide whenever you are free."

Drake lips twitch.
He licks his lips a bit.
Remembering that little guy who bravely seduce him one night.
He didn't even last and lost consciousness as he tried doing him for the next round. He just laugh and send him home.

"Hmm... If it's not that important then set a date next month. I'm not very free these days."

"Okay Sir."

Drake looks like he can play around all day but he really is busy. It's even shocking for the assistant who knows the Duke's schedule so well that the Duke will meet someone this fast.

Crowen received a call telling him the time and date Duke of Wrose can meet him. He too feel shocked that the Duke will meet him in a month. Isn't he busy? Why not plan to meet after a year? The baby cub will be born by then and they can decide if they can just forget he is exist if the cub turns into a baby bun!

Crowen feels unhappy. The Duke should have more work!

A/N:

Hahahha.

When I want to sing I go... 'who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me. Why is my reflection someone I don't know.....' and I always think my singing voice is good but my siblings things Im crazy. Hmp.
Hahahhaha