two

chapter two
<3

izzy- izzy my baby <33
belle- b ❤️‍🔥

b ❤️‍🔥
izzy... the material gworl gc are shipping teo and me 😐

izzy my baby <33
i literally just got home from ur house and this is the text i get 🙄

izzy my baby <33
no "oh i hope you got home safe 💗💗" or something

b ❤️‍🔥
"🎶sorry bout dat🎶"

izzy my baby <33
ur done.

izzy my baby <33
babes what do u want me to do abt that?

b ❤️‍🔥
idk i just thought you'd back me up??

izzy my baby <33
well you've come to the wrong bitch... you do realize that i ship you two right??

b ❤️‍🔥
why does everyone ship us together! we literally never talk. i mean we're barely friends and it's rare of teo to even comment on my post.

izzy my baby <33
ok ok calm down. explain why they started shipping you in the gc

b ❤️‍🔥
teo commented on my recent post and everyone just made such a big deal out of it.

izzy my baby <33
well you said that teo barely comments on your post so that's probably why. cuz it's just rare of him to do

b ❤️‍🔥
but whyyy did everyone make such a big deal out of it??

izzy my baby <33
but whyyy do you care abt them shipping you with him??

izzy my baby <33
ppl ship us and you don't gaf

b ❤️‍🔥
bc we're best friends and our friendship won't get ruined by it.

b ❤️‍🔥
not only are my friends shipping teo and me together but tons of fans are too! this is going to ruin our friendship, izzy.

izzy my baby <33
why do you care sm if you guys are "barely friends." why does your guys' friendship mean so much to you???

b ❤️‍🔥
idk... him and i aren't close but he still means a lot to me yk?

izzy my baby <33
IKSMSNDNDN

izzy my baby <33
nahhh baby ur in loveeee

b ❤️‍🔥
OMG SHUT UP never mind. i won't come to u for shit like this again.

b ❤️‍🔥
bye

izzy my baby <33
bubs! i'm! sorry! :(

belle put izzy's text on silent and threw her phone to the floor. she was so annoyed by her friends and family shipping her and teo.

but maybe it really has gotten to her.

alyvia said in the group chat that teo and belle make each other really happy. belle couldn't stop thinking about that.

belle's pov

he does make me happy but all of my friends make me happy so it's not anything different.

i haven't liked anyone sense 2020. i dated asher angel and he was the last person i actually liked, well before i broke up with him.

we broke up because i just sort of lost interest in him. not only that but his mom never liked me, she always told him lies just to get us to argue.

it was toxic.

just a month after i broke up with him, my brother, zackary got the main role in chucky. our family was so proud of him, including me.

i just didn't know i'd become good friends with his cast mates. zackary's gotten super close with them and they're like his second family.

the cast has these traditional once a month pool parties at don mancini's mansion. it's pretty sick. aidan and i make it to most of them but sometimes we stay back and just let zackary go and hang out with them.

luckily don, the guy that made chucky, loves both me and aidan so he says that we're welcome to come on set or to those pool parties anytime.

aidan went on set a lot when they were filming season one but i rarely went just because i'm a home-body. i never leave my house unless i'm forced to by my mom or izzy.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
welp i couldn't think of any other way to end this chapter so i'm out for the day? maybe? i might post another chapter later today if i'm not lazy asf

btw follow my socials!!

teosw3g on instagram
ch3ckychuck on tiktok