five

chapter five
<3

as i was peacefully laying in bed, my brothers came running in my room and jumped on my bed beside me. i groaned loudly. "what the actual fuck?" i said calm but angry. "why'd you leave the group chat?" aidan asked. "yeah belle, why'd you leave?" zack asked suspiciously. i rolled my eyes at my obnoxious, nosy brothers. "because i felt like it." i lied. they playfully scoffed at me. "please. why did you actually leave? was it because teo called you his friend?" zack asked. "yes!" i answered. they gasped together in shock. "wait- i didn't think you'd actually admit it..." aidan said and zack nodded, agreeing with him. "well i don't know. he's right, i am his friend. i just- i got upset when he said that. i don't know why-" i said but was shortly cut off by zack. "bitch, the fuck. you know exactly why! you fucking like the guy. just say that. stop making everything in your pathetic life so complicated!" zack said which made aiden start wheezing hysterically. i was speechless.

he really called me out.

"pathetic life?" i said, feeling offended. "yeah, you heard me. pathetic." zack sassed. i chuckled at him causing us both to smile. "okay so you like teo. now tell him." aidan said, trying to catch his breath. "absolutely not." i replied. "i don't want to ruin our friendship. it's just a stupid crush, okay? it'll go away in no time." i added. "mk, whatever you say..." aidan said, his eyes wide. i scoffed at aidan before grabbing one of my pillows and hitting the shit out of him and zack. "okay, okay! we believe you. now stop abusing us!" zack said, trying to fend for his life. i began laughing which caused me to fall of my bed, rolling on the ground hysterically as my brothers watched. "nurse... she's out again." zack joked.

the rest of the day we just watched christmas movies and ate popcorn in my bed.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
i am so sorry for how short this chapter is
#youdeservebetter for how short this bitch is

i just didn't know how else to complete this chapter lmfao i'll post again today! besides it's 7am rn so... we have time 💀