three

chapter three
<3

"belle!" i heard zackary yell from outside my door. i tiredly groaned in response.

it was currently 12pm and i was still asleep... well until zachary interrupted it.

"dude, we're going out for lunch with don and some of the cast!" zackary said, still outside my door. i ignored him and attempted to go back to sleep.

not even a minute later the door opened.

i groaned again, putting one of my pillows over my head.

"bitch get the fuck up and get ready. you're going. seriously belle, you need to get out the house some." zackary said, coming over to my bed. i sighed dramatically. "fine. but why do i have to come?" i asked him. "because like i said, you need to get out the house some. now get your ass up! it's 12pm anyway, you should be up." zackary said, walking towards the door. i rolled my eyes at him.

i got up from my bed, looking myself in my bedroom mirror and sighing. "i really am to tired for this right now." i said to myself. i grabbed a baby blue hoodie from my closet, threw on some jeans, brushed my teeth and hair, and walked downstairs to see zackary and my mom waiting for me.

"isn't aidan coming?" i questioned them. "no. he's still sleeping." my mom answered. "what the hell! aidan gets to sleep all day while i am forced to go to a stupid lunch!" i yelled. "it's not a stupid lunch. it's a lunch to celebrate for us getting a season 2! besides, aidan always goes out. you never do." zackary said. my mom nodded, agreeing with him. i groaned for the millionth time before walking out the door and into the garage.

we arrived to the restaurant and walked inside. we saw the cast already seated at a table. one of the waiters walked us over to them.

the first person that caught my eye was teo. i noticed he had a empty seat next to him so i walked over and sat down. "i saved you the seat." teo whispered in my ear. "i noticed." i whispered back. "that's why i sat next to you." i added. he playfully rolled his eyes at me. before either of us could say anything more, a waitress asked me, "what would you like like to drink?" i looked over and answered "coke please." the waitress nodded and walked away.

"wait so- how did you know i was coming?" i asked teo, trying to make conversation. "oh zack told me he was forcing you to come so when you got here... i wanted you to sit next to me." teo said, mumbling the last part. i smiled at him. "you're really sweet, you know that?" i blurted out, admittedly regretting it.

i didn't even mean to say that out loud.

what the actual fuck.

"i guess so. all i did was save you a seat but-" i interrupted him with a laugh. "teo, i know that. it's just that you're really sweet in general. i'm not talking about you saving me a seat dumbass." i said. teo's cheeks got red. i could tell he felt embarrassed. i felt bad for embarrassing him so i gave him an awkward side hug. alyvia noticed and gasped, grabbing everyone's attention. "what was that big dramatic gasp for?" bj questioned her. "my wife! she's cheating on me. she just side hugged teo!" alyvia said jokingly. everyone laughed and awed at us. "sorry alyvia, it won't happen again." i said jokingly, giving her the same energy back. "no no, it's okay. the only person i'm okay with you cheating on me with... would be teo." alyvia said with a smirk.

at this point, it was just alyvia and i teasing each other from across the table. everyone had already went back to their conversations... besides teo. he just sat there, drinking his tea and playing with his straw. i took notice and put my hand on his shoulder to assure him that i noticed him. he looked up from his drink and at his shoulder where my hand was placed and then up at me. he gave me a warm smile that made my heart melt. "you okay?" i whispered in his ear. he nodded in response. "just don't know who to talk too. everyone's having their own conversations, i didn't want to interrupt." he said, making me frown.

now i'm happy i came. teo's feeling left out and i'm glad i am here to talk to him.

"wanna go outside and sit on the bench? our food probably won't be here for a while." i asked teo, standing up from my seat. he looked up at me and then got up, meaning yes.

i grabbed teo by the hand and guided him towards where my mom was sitting. "hey mom, me and teo are gunna go outside until the food gets here. is that okay?" i asked her. she was talking to don so she gave me a quick thumbs up before going back to talking to him.

i pulled teo by the hand and we went outside and sat on a bench.

"so why'd you wanna come out here?" teo asked. "eh i don't know. i guess i was starting to feel a bit lonely too. alyvia started talking to zack so..." i said. "besides i wanted to just talk to you for a little bit. i barely hang out with you alone anyways." i added. "true. you know, i wish you would come over to my house more. i miss seeing you when i'm not with you that much." teo said. "i know, i know and i'm sorry. i'm just a home-body that barely leaves the house. i'll try to change that a little bit, maybe by coming over to your house more often." i said. teo smiled, melting my heart once again. "i'd really like that." teo responded.

after talking for a while, we noticed our food had come to the table so we stood up from the bench. we both looked down at our hands to see, we hadn't let go. we both blushed, quickly letting go.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
that's it for today whores <3
hope you enjoyed

and i'm sorry if i misspelled anything. i didn't edit it :/ i'm to lazy.