ten

chapter ten
<3

belle's pov

it's that time of the month. not like "my period" time of the month but i mean, we're having our once a month pool party at don's tonight!

i couldn't make it the past two months because i always had plans with andrew but now that andrew and i are broken up, i am free to have these pool parties with the cast again!

besides being really excited, i'm a bit nervous. these past two months with andrew were actually not all that great. i barely saw teo when i was dating andrew so he's gunna think i hate him, or it's just going to be super awkward.

as much fun as it was dating andrew, i haven't noticed how distant he's made me from teo and all of my other friends. even now, he's still kind of controlling over who i hang out with. i continuously tell him and remind that we're broken up but he just doesn't get it.

i try to keep my cool and stay friends with him but right now, andrew's making it really hard to be friendly when all he does is try to control me.

i unfollowed him on instagram yesterday right after i made the q&a video. he didn't take that so well, he called me multiple times and when i finally answered he just started yelling at me. i hung up and blocked him... respectfully.

nobody knows about andrew's controlling side, not even my brothers.

if zackary and aidan knew how controlling he was threw out our relationship, his ass would be beaten by them.

i didn't really notice how controlling he was until he straight up told me he wasn't okay with me hanging out with teo anymore. right after that is when we broke up and it all made sense.

he was a controlling piece of shit. he obviously didn't love me if he didn't want me hanging out with the people that i love.

now i know and i'm just ready to have a good night with my friends.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
ok now that andrew's out the picture 💀 (sorry finn stans, i love him it's just... this ain't about him) SO get over it and i'll see you in the next chapter <3 lmao