fourteen

chapter fourteen
<3

now that we confessed our feelings to each other, we've just be taking things slow and steady.

he's attempted to teach me guitar but uh, i'm a slow learner but luckily, he like's me enough to be patient with me which i think is adorable.

when i would play a cord wrong or whatever, he'd just give me this pure smile and laugh at me before going back to teaching.

and he'd give me butterflies every time he'd lay his chin on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me to show me how to play.

what really had me impressed was when he showed me that he could play "do i wanna know" by the arctic monkeys on his guitar.

that was attractive.

today he told me he was coming over and ever sense my brothers have been acting super weird. every time they saw me around the house they'd giggle and whisper into each other's ear. i just rolled my eyes and went about my day until teo got here.

it was two in the afternoon and i heard the doorbell ring, i squealed excitedly as i knew who'd be at the door. i jumped in excitement before opening the door. i gasped as i saw teo holding a starbucks coffee and some roses. i looked at him with a big toothy smile on my face. teo opened his arms for me to hug him so i did. i hugged him really tight, giving him a kiss on the cheek and welcoming him inside.

"you can go up to my room. i'm just going to get a vase for these roses!" i told him.

he walked upstairs and i got a vase from the kitchen. i got up to my room and i saw he had put the starbucks he had bought me on my dresser. i took the roses from him and put them in the vase.

i sat next to him on my bed and looked directly at him. i couldn't stop smiling at him, he was so adorable.

"what was all this for?" i asked. teo warmly smiled at me before speaking. "well i would do this for you any day but i just thought this was a thing every guy does before asking what i'm about to ask you..." teo answered. i looked at him with curiosity.

teo took me by the hand and said, "i really like you. no scratch that, i love you. i know it's a lot to take in and it's okay if you don't love me back but i really want to be your boyfriend. you mean the world to me and i-" i cut him off by kissing him soft and gently. once he realized what was happening he closed his eyes and kissed back.

"you mean the world to me and i love you too." i said. "oh and i'd love for you to be my boyfriend!" i said as wrapped my arms around him. he jumped up making me fall onto my bed. he helped me up and planted kisses all over my face before looking me in the eyes and saying "i love you."

i looked him in the eyes and said, "i love you too" but in a serious tone.

RANDOM:
them being official >> anything

btw i didn't edit this chapter either, as always i'm to lazy 😐