eleven

chapter eleven
<3

"thanks for the ride mom!" i said, hoping out the car along with zackary and aidan. we waved goodbye to our mom as she drove out of don's long ass rich fucking drive way.

we saw the christmas lights and the party lights from inside downs glass windows. zackary rang the doorbell and we waited for someone to open the door.

the door opened and alyvia was there. my eyes and hers widened as we saw each other. we both squealed and jumped into each other's arms.

"it's been forever! what has kept you from me for this long?" alyvia said with a big smile on her face. my smile faded as i thought of andrew. "my ex." i answered blankly. that caught her and my brothers off guard. alyvia gave me a concerned look. "we're talking about this now!" alyvia said, pulling me inside, leaving the boys clueless of what i mean't.

alyvia pulled me into a bathroom and she sat me down on the toilet seat, she took a seat on the counter and we faced each other.

"now spill." she demanded.

"i- well we broke up. i thought you knew because i posted a youtube-" i began to explain but alyvia interrupted. "baby, i love you but i don't play attention to all of your socials." alyvia said.

well at least she's honest.

we laughed. "ugh i love you and i've missed you. i just-" i paused as i felt my eyes start to water. i tried holding it back but alyvia already noticed. "baby." alyvia said as she frowned. she got down from the counter and sat in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "tell me, what did he do?" alyvia said, putting a strand of my hair that was in my face behind my ear. i looked at her and smiled before speaking.

"well... the reason i haven't been able to make it to these pool parties and hang outs is because andrew tried controlling me and who i hung out with. i couldn't hang out with teo, bj, and sometimes even my own brothers." i explained. "and when andrew found out i was bi, he freaked out and told me i couldn't hang out with you either." i added. alyvia chuckled. "well he should be freaked out. i'm the one sitting on your lap right now, aren't i?" alyvia said, smirking down at me which made me blush. "you right, you right." i replied making her giggle.

damn, i really am bi.

"if he ever, i mean ever tries to contact you again you tell me cause nobody messes or controls my mother fucking wife!" alyvia said. i nodded.

alyvia cupped my face and looked me in the eyes.

"you're my soulmate, my best friend, and wife. you tell me if anyone is being toxic to you, you hear me?" alyvia said. a tear ran down my cheek which alyvia quickly wiped away. "i love you." i cried. alyvia giggled at me and hugged me tighter. "i love you more." she replied.

"now let me get that mascara off your beautiful face and let's get this fucking pool party on!" alyvia said, standing up from my lap.

i smiled cheekily and got up.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
ok but not me low key shipping alyvia and belle now 😭😭

(i didn't edit this chapter so if there is any misspelling sorry) btw i'm in such a good mood rn because my dad got me fuckin burger king for dinner and a mountain dew slushy from the gas station. i am so happy rn plss