thirteen

chapter thirteen
<3

i've been here an hour and teo and i still haven't spoken to each other. we've given each other smiles from across the room here and there but no conversation.

he's been hanging out with the boys and i've just been cuddling alyvia on the couch.

"as much as i love you and your cuddles, you need to get off me and go talk to teo." alyvia told me. i groaned. "why! i love you and your cuddles too!" i wined, making alyvia laugh. "you guys haven't talk to each other the whole time you've been here!" alyvia said. "yeah and let's keep it that way." i told her. "oh yeah?" she said before pushing me off of her, making me fall to the floor. "go talk to em." she demanded. "ouch." i said before getting up and walking to the kitchen where teo and the rest of the boys were. teo saw me and i motioned for him to come over to me. he nodded and started walking towards me.

each step he took closer to me made my heart beat faster and faster.

"hey. can i talk to you like in private?" i asked. "of course." teo answered. i grabbed his hand and took him upstairs into a bedroom where it was much more quiet.

"so, what do you want to talk about?" teo asked. "how sorry i am." i answered. teo looked at me cluelessly. "for what?" he questioned. "everything. i've been a such an ass recently, ignoring you and the others. it's just- andrew and i broke up." i saw teo's eyes widened as i said "broke up."

"has nobody seen my recent youtube video!" i said jokingly. "sorry..." teo mumbled. "well we broke up because he knows that i like someone else and... i have our whole relationship. maybe that's why i began dating him in the first place." i said as my cheeks began to get super red. teo slightly frowned. "oh..." teo said, looking down at his shoes. i playfully rolled my eyes at the clearly clueless boy. "it's you." i said shyly, playing with my finger nails. teo's head shot up, looking directly at me. "really!" teo said, sort of squealing. i giggled at him and nodded. "you better not be messing with me! you've liked me this whole time?" teo asked. "yes!" i answered, laughing at his reaction. "i've liked you this whole time too!" teo said as his cheeks got rosy.

i didn't know what to do so i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "i mean the lips would've been nice but that's cool too." teo joked. i playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed his face, pulling him into a kiss. he was so caught off guard he barely had time to kiss back. i pulled away blushing insanely. "now that, that was really cool!" teo said as we both looked at each other with heart eyes.

"i really like you teo briones."

"i really like you too, belle arthur."

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
they kissed and confessed! what a day! 😩