nine

chapter nine
<3

"belle arthur posted a youtube video!"

WATCH THIS VIDEO?

 YES                       NO

the video started off with belle walking into the frame and sitting down on a chair in her kitchen. she fixed her hair before speaking. "hi. it's been a while-" she was interrupted by her brothers making noise from behind the camera. "bitch-" belle started but was cut off by the blooper sound effect.

"sorry about that, zackary and aidan are just in a really silly goofy mood this morning

"sorry about that, zackary and aidan are just in a really silly goofy mood this morning." belle said, sarcastically smiling after.

the clip cut to belle kicking her brothers out the kitchen and sitting back in her seat.

"okay! now that we have the kitchen to ourselves. i am doing a q&a so let's get started!"

"are you dating izzy?" belle read out loud. the camera zoomed in on her face as she thought for a moment. "no but a girl can dream." she answered.

"how are you mentally?" belle read the question from her phone. "uh could be better but i'm not horrible. thanks to whoever asked, i hope you're doing good!"

"do you have a boyfriend?"

belle paused and thought for a moment. "not anymore. i had a boyfriend, his names andrew and we dated for two months but we're still great friends and i love him forever! go show him some love on his instagram. he deserves the world!" belle said and moved on to more questions.

belle took a big sigh and said, "okay this is the last question!"

"do you like anyone?"

belle looked up at the kitchen ceiling and back down at the camera. her cheeks went red but she tried hiding it.

"guys! i'm going threw a break up so i am not really interested in anybody at the moment. i'm just focused on me and my socials!" belle said.

clearly she had lied about one part of that.

"well i'm glad to be back on youtube! i missed you guys so much!" belle said with a genuine smile on her face.

she did her outro and kissed her camera before turning it off.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
bye- i ate cereal while making half of the chapter so it took me so long 😩