Prologue

A thousand years ago there once was weredragons.

Weredragons were the most powerful shifters to ever live.

Why? Because of there big massive size. Dragons were five times the size of the largest werewolf to ever live.

Weredragons were also the rightful rulers of the world for both shifters and humans.

The last king and queen of the world were King Coal and Queen Ember.

King Coal and Queen Ember were very kind and understanding.

Unlike most kings and queens they gave rogues a chance to explain themselves instead of killing them instantly.

If the rogues told the truth their life would be spared but if they lied they would be killed.

The only dragon who knew if a rogue or anyone was lying was the dragon shifter with all four elements. Water, Fire, Air and Earth.

Only nine known dragon shifters had possessed all four elements

One of those nine dragon shifters was Queen Ember.

One fateful day a young werewolf grew jealous of the king and queen.

He wanted to be powerful from the moment he was born.

He gathered all the shifters that hated weredragons to his pack.

He promised them he would rule with an iron fist.

Once he got enough shifters on his side he attacked the royals.

In that battle he and his pack brutally murdered every single weredragon.

Secretly Queen Ember was pregnant with her first child.

With her last dying breath she muttered those ancient words...

Water, Fire, Air, and Earth

Watch my child until her birth

When its time I'll watch her rise

She'll know all there deceitful lies.

From that day forward the boy who killed all those weredragons became king.

When he died he passed his title down to his son. When his son died he passed his title down to his son.

That when on until the current king. King Thorn.

Some say Queen Embers child is still alive waiting in the shadows for the right time to attack. But not many people belive that old wise tail.

But I do. Because I am America Promise Star, the daughter to King Coal and Queen Ember. The rightful heir to the throne. The first weredragon to be born in a thousand years..................................