2

"I America Promise Star, accept Prince Ash Thorn Shades, rejection" I snarled.

His jaw dropped as he growled with pain. While I just stood there head held high without flinching from the pain that ripped across my chest.

I turned my back on him and walked out of the classroom.

I went to the girls bathroom washing my angry hot red face.

When I walked out I was pulled into a massive hug.

"That. Was. Amazing" My best friend Lillie screeched.

I grinned "it was wasn't it" I answered proudly. Lillie just grinned.

She linked her arm through mine as we walked down the hall to English.

Five hours later

Its been five hours since I accepted Prince Ashs rejection.

School was over and I was walking to my car when I saw a foot stick out in front of me.

I had just enough time to step over it. Ignoring whoever did that I got in my car and drove away.

The instant I reached my house I got out of my car and walked in.

"Sandy?" I called looking around. But their was no answer.

Then I smelled it. Werewolves were here. I raced into the kitchen only to smell blood lots of blood.

I ran around the corner to see sandy laying there with a knife in her hand.

I crouched next to her feeling her neck for any signs of life.

But there was none. "Oh Sandy" I whispered tears streaming down my face.

Sandy was the only one I ever trusted ever since my foster parents died.

I still remember what happened to this day. Maybe someday I'll tell someone the truth but not now.

I let out another sob as I started to clean up the mess.

I laid Sandy on the couch as finished cleaning up all the blood.

After that I buried Sandy behind my house next to her husband and son.

I made a head stone that said Sandy May White.

After that I walked into her room trembling as I went through her stuff.

"Who could ever do this to you" I whispered as I put all her things into a couple boxes.

After that I put them in the basement.
I cleaned out her room until it looked like no one was ever there.

Once I was done I walked into my room. It'll be okay Mera Promise whispered with a choked sob.

I know  I mumbled as a new set of tears streamed down my face.

I stared at my hands "I want to know who did it" I whispered.

As a single tear touched my hand I was dragged into a memory...................