11

The rogues hesitated before yelling "YES!!!" I grinned happily.

My foster parents stormed up to me. "How dare you take that title from our son" Amy snarled.

"Don't test my patients" I growled. Adam growled lowly as I walked past them head held high.

I got onto the rock easily. "You may call me Queen America" I announced.

"What's your full name?" A older man asked. I tipped my chin staring directly at my foster family.

"My full name is America Promise Star, or America Promise Sharp" I answered.

The instant my foster family heard my full name, Amy crumpled to the ground Whispering "America my America."

I stepped off the rock walking over to them. When I reached them my eyes were narrowed.

"I thought you were dead" I growled. "We thought you were dead" Sam answered shocked.

I tipped my head to one side "tell me your story" I hissed.

"When that fire started, I Instantly could smell the smoke, we all could. When we got out of the house we looked for you but we couldn't find you anywhere, so we believed you died in the fire. We left our home behind knowing we couldn't bear to live in the same place we thought you died, we made a home here gathering all the rogues we could to go against the king like you always dreamed." Sam explained.

I told them my side of the story leaving out the parts were I started the fire, got rejected, bullied, and met my dragon.

"I can't believe you were there all along" Adam whisped after I finished.

I shrugged. "Well you weren't there were you" I snapped as I stomped away from them.

I knew Sam was lying about something but I didn't know what.

I walked over to the entrance to the tunnel. "We'll meet here every Thursday night unless someone call an emergency meeting" I growled as I left to return home.