17

My blue eyes narrowed with hatred as I saw them together.

Blade and Lillie reached us shaking our hands.

I was the last one to shake Blades hand. The instant my hand touched his I felt the sparks go wild.

Mate! Blades wolf Smoke growled. Blades eyes widened with anger.

"Your my second chance mate" he growled. I gave him a cold nod.

"Name?" He demanded. "Mera Sky Night" I lied.

"I, Beta Blade Smoke Shadow, reject you, Mera Sky Night, as my mate" he spat in my face.

"I, Mera Sky Night, do not accept your rejection" I spat back with a smirk.

His blue eyes went wide with shock mixed with anger.

Before he or Lillie could say anything I turned to King Ash.

"Where's our rooms?" I asked as politely as I could. It was not easy being polite to a king who rejected me and has my throne.

He led the way into the castle, leading us to three large rooms.

Layla and Jason both insisted that I had to have the biggest one.

When I finally gave in they both pumped their fists in the air with pride.

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the room, taking out all my stuff and putting them away.

After I was done I went to the kitchen only to see Blade and Lillie kissing each others lips off.

I felt a ridged hand touch my shoulder. I turned to see Jason staring at Lillie with anger and hurt in his eyes.

Their mates and she's totally ignoring him I thought angrily.

I winked at Jason making him give me a bewildered look.

I stood on my tippy toes pressing my lips to his cheek.

Instantly I was pulled to a hard chest. MINE! MY MATE! MINE! Smoke roared in his beta voice.

I put my hands on his chest giving him a harsh push.

"Dont touch me" I spat as I grabbed Jasons hand dragging him to my room.....