21

Not everyone respected me as Queen, especially Lillie, Rain and Ash.

Jason was still my beta but he was more than just my beta, he was like a brother to me.

I have no idea if he thinks of me as his sister or not.

Of course he does Promise scolded with a laugh.

I smiled then frowned. "Promise where were you when you disappeared? I asked.

Promise let out a soft sigh "I was captured at the back of your mind were you couldn't here me" She answered.

"It was Blade who made you be trapped back there I assume?"  I growled.

"Yes, since he marked and mated another female that wasn't his mate, the pain you went through pushed me back, I was able to break free when we both got really mad at the same exact time" Promise explained.

I growled with anger Blade made me loose you for way to long I spat.

Just before Promise could answer Jason and Layla walked in.

"Hey Jason, Layla did all the alphas make it here okay?" I asked.

Oh right I forgot to mention all the alphas are here to see whether I fit to be queen or not.

I just can't see why they think they have any power over me which they don't.

"Yes, their in the throne room waiting for your arrival" Jason growled.

I grinned as I grabbed the red and gold crown on my dresser placing it on my head. The red and gold crown matched my long red dress.

"Are you ready my Queen?" Jason asked softly.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I answered as I walked out of my room to the throne room.

Two guards pulled open the two large doors as trumpets blew...

"Announcing her highness Queen America Promise Star" Layla shouted as we walked into the room.

I walked past the glaring Alphas to my throne. I sat down with a smile on my red lips.

"Greetings America, I am Alpha Leon of the Red Moon Pack, the third largest pack in the world, we are gathered here today to see if you are fit to be Queen" Alpha Leon growled.

I nodded my head my red eyes narrowed as one of the Alphas asked that one question I've always hated...