20

The instant Promise gave me back control I loomed over Queen Rain.

"I am Princess America Promise Star, daughter to King Coal and Queen Ember, rightful heir to the throne, the first dragon shifter in over a thousand years" I roared proudly.

I looked up from were I loomed over Queen Rain. I met King Ashs eyes as he growled "kill her."

Thousands of warriors streamed out of the castle to kill me.

I took a deep breath as I used my powers to summon all the rogues in the world.

The Royal packs eyes widened as more that a thousand rogues streamed out of the woods shifting into their wolves.

"I am also Promise, the deadliest huntress in the world aka the rogue queen" I growled.

With a twitch of my hand the bow I killed Blade's father with appeared in my hands.

Blade must of recognized it because his eyes widened with pain.

"Let's shift and show them who we truly are" Promise growled.

I nodded. And for the first time in my entire life I shifted into my huge blue, red, silver, and green dragon.

I flapped my wings rearing like a horse I roared "BOW TO YOUR NEW QUEEN, QUEEN AMERICA PROMISE STAR" I boomed making everyone bow.

From that day forward I became Queen America, taking my rightful place on the throne......