1

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's time for school!

Thats the first thing I heard this morning was my dragon Promise.

I'm up Promise I groaned as I dragged myself out of my comfy bed.

I walked over to the shower turning it on I jumped in.

I jumped as freezing cold water ran over my back.

"I was not expecting that" I thought aloud. I waited for a while for it to get warm.

When it finally did I washed up before getting out.

After I got dressed in a dark blue shirt with black leggings and black Nikes.

I ran down stairs only to bump into my housemaid Mrs White.

"Oops sorry Mrs White" I apologized as I leaned down to help her pick up the broken plate.

"Remember what I said call me Sandy" she scolded with a laugh.

As I reached to grab the broken plate Sandy swatted my hand away gently.

"Go to school, I've got this" she murmured. "If you say so" I answered as I grabbed a apple and walked out the door.

I got in my car driving to school. I parked in the back were the humans park because shifters get to park in the front.

Well I guess I could park in the front because I'm a weredragon.

I don't because no one knows I'm one. And its supposed to stay that way until I mastered my full power so I can take my rightful place as queen.

As I walked through the school doors I could smell this delicious apple and Cinnamon smell.

MATE! GO FIND MATE! Promise cheered with excitement.

Remember Promise he might reject us I mumbled softly trying not to burst her bubble.

I know but I can still see what he looks like she chirped.

I gave her a simple nod as that smell got farther and farther away.

I almost sighed with relief when I couldn't smell it anymore.

I walked into my first class English. I plopped down in my normal chair at the front of the classroom next to the window.

I was busily doing my work the teacher handed out when I suddenly sensed my mate getting closer.

The door burst open revealing the person I hated the most, Prince Ash soon to be king. Beside him was his soon to be beta Blade Shadow.

MATE he snarled claws out. His silver eyes scanned the classroom until they landed on me.

Crap! Promise and I said at the same time. My eyes were narrowed as he stalked over to me.

I stayed in my seat until he grabbed my arm angrily yanking me up.

"Why does it have to be you, your a filthy human and a slut" he snarled.

I glared at him. "I Prince Ash Thorn Shade, reject you, America Promise Star as my mate and princess" he spat.

He waited for my response and I gave him one........