5

Blade's P.O.V

My father sat in front of me. "You'll have to chose a mate sooner rather than later" he growled.

"But i...." Before I could finish what I was saying my dad was up in his chair.

"Someone just shot a guard with a silver arrow" he growled as he dashed out the door.

I sprang to my feet running after him. I reached his side just as a arrow stuck deep into his chest.

He slumped to the ground screaming with agony as the arrow slowly started to come out of his chest.

I follow the arrow as it returned to its owner a man dressed it black from head to toe.

"As your future beta I demand that you catch that man or else" I yelled at the guards.

The guards gave me a curt nod before shifting. I crouched next to my father pressing my hand to his wound.

"Father" I whispered as he closed his eyes for the last time.

I got up muttering "I'm gonna kill him if thats the last thing I do."

I ran after the guards with Ash and the king heavy on my heels.

I noticed the man had shot all the guards in either the leg or wing.

We have him Tina one of the witchs mindlinked me.

I ran towards the grassy clearing too see the man struggling in Tina's net.

"You caught him" King Thorn growled as we stomped over to our prisoner.

"WHY DID YOU KILL MY FATHER" I roared with anger and hatred.

"Because he killed someone i loved" he spat back.

I lifted him up by the shirt only to feel sparks erupt across my hand.

I could feel my eyes flicker from blue to green as my wolf Smoke muttered that one word I thought I'd never hear. MATE!

I dropped her to the ground "your a female" I muttered shocked.

"Yes and I'm sorry" she whispered her red eyes meeting my blue.

Before I could say anything she wrapped her hand around the net turning it to ash.

"How did you do that?" I demanded. She only shook her head, reaching up she took off her head mask revealing familiar black and blue hair.

"Goodbye Blade" she whispered as she snapped her fingers and then she was gone.

"Who was that?" King Thorn demanded. "America, America is my mate" I whispered.

I turned to the guards "find her, and don't come back until you do" I spat as I stalked away.

I walked into my room only to find a note. I picked it up and began to read.

Dear Blade,

I am so sorry I killed your father. If I knew we were mates I wouldn't of. I do hope in the future you can forgive me. I have one final request please please don't look for me I need to be alone for awhile so I can think. Remember that I'll always remember you in my heart even if I move on. I am so sorry but I have to do this for the sake of the world. I, America Promise Star, reject you Blade Smoke Shadow as my mate. Please accept my rejection like I said its for the sake of the world.

Always America Promise Star.

I placed the note in my desk. "I'm sorry America but I can't accept your rejection" I whispered before closing the door.