heart to heart

"chan! hey chan!" hyunjin waves over to chan who walks into the canteen.

"hi hyunjin..."

"listen, if we both befriend each other we can change felix you know" chan looks at him.

"change him?"

"yeah, we make him hot and make him change his attitude, I've changed many people here" hyunjin looks around then gets closer to him.

"I actually changed felix's brother's boyfriend" he whispers.

"oh he's his... boyfriend?" hyunjin nods.

"what? are you a homophobe or something?"

"no I wouldn't ever be like that, does felix know? it kinda seems like he doesn't" chan says and hyunjin shakes his head.

"him and felix barely speak to each other"

"really?" hyunjin nods.

"they both actually used to be the baddest bitches, but ever since they entered their senior year they fell apart, felix became distant from him and eventually felix went downhill... nobody knows why but minho probably does"

"well felix did tell me that he used to be popular but he said it got to him, do you think that's the real reason?" hyunjin shakes his head.

"hell no"

"hm I wonder what it is"

...

"move minho" felix turns around to see minho in front of him.

"you're actually talking to me"

"yeah now I'm not" he pushes minho out of the way.

"you're walking away from your own brother?" felix turns around.

"so what?"

"brat" minho mumbles, which felix was able to understand it.

"says you!" felix pushes him.

"what are you doing!?" minho pushes him back, now everyone is looking at them, including chan.

"can't you just leave me alone!?" felix pushes him again.

"you're my brother asshole!" when minho pushes him again, a fight starts to break out.

"hey come on!" jisung steps in to try and break it up, chan joining shortly after.

chan holds felix back and jisung holds minho back.

"you guys are brothers! stop acting like this!" jisung says.

"what's it with you two!?" minho looks at chan and felix.

"what!?" felix asks.

"there's no way chan would want to be friends with someone like you" minho says and felix gets angry again, but chan keeps him back.

"come on mr. angry pants let's go" chan drags him out of the canteen into the hallway.

"you weren't supposed to break us up" felix says.

"you don't want to get detention don't you?"

"I could care less"

"why are you like this? so... angry?"

"I told you that you wouldn't want to be friends with me after a week didn't I? get going now" it looked like felix wanted to cry.

"why should I?"

"because I'm a terrible person! I'm rude and stupid, I don't get along with anyone or anything!"

"we're getting along aren't we?" felix just nods. "if you want to cry... you can do it nobody's looking"

"why would I want to cry?"

"I can see it in your eyes" the two of them are just staring at each other until felix's eyes start tearing up.

what should I do now?

chan walks closer to him and wraps his arms around him so he has someone comforting him through his cries.

okay, I'll let go of him now

he tries to let go of him, but he doesn't.

come on arms, let go of him

still nothing.

why can't I do it?
shit......

————————————————