i'll listen to your music

1 week later

"since your famous and all I've always wondered how it happened"

"you wanna listen to my music then?" chan looks at felix.

"don't flatter yourself"

"you don't have to I don't really think my music is that good anyway" chan says.

"yeah and I'm not gorgeous" hyunjin interrupts their conversation, with changbin next to him.

"do you guys always have to be everywhere?" chan looks at them.

"yes" they both say in unison.

"they've always been like that" felix says. "they love getting into everyone else's business"

"we just love that drama" hyunjin says.

"my point exactly"

"speaking of drama, has anyone reacted to felix being your boyfriend yet?" hyunjin looks at chan.

"what do you mean?"

"you know... because he's crazy and shit. you two are opposites" hyunjin says and changbin nods.

"we actually have more in common than you think" chan looks at felix and smiles, felix smiles with him.

"it's so weird seeing felix smile" changbin says and hyunjin nods.

"is my brother not allowed to be happy?" minho and jisung appear.

"no just pointing it out since he never smiled until chan came here" changbin says.

"it's kinda true" jisung says.

"oh yeah I know" minho says.

...

after chan and felix come back from their date, they go to chan's house.

when he opens the door he sees miseok tied up on a chair and the place looking empty.

"miseok!" chan goes over to her and unties her before she lets out cries.

"mr. bang they took everything! I'm sorry I couldn't stop them! gosh they're so evil!" she lets out.

"do you know who did it?"

"it was your parents..."

"motherfucker" chan heads for the door until felix grabs his arm.

"calm down, you're gonna do something rash and get yourself in trouble"

"he's right" miseok looks at chan who turns back around at the two of them. "your dad came in with it looked like bodyguards or something"

"shit"

"they did this because of the two of us?" felix looks at chan who nods. "can't you get them arrested for stealing and trespassing?"

"they're my parents though..."

"well you both can stay with me tonight if you want" felix looks at them.

"really? me too?" miseok looks at felix.

"yeah... you mean a lot to chan... and he means a lot to me so... it's perfectly fine" chan smiles and hugs felix.

"I wish your birthday wasn't tomorrow because now we don't have anything to celebrate with" miseok looks at him, while felix gives him a look.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!?"

—————————————