chan's birthday

chan wakes up to felix laying next to him and giving him a back hug.

"happy birthday" felix says and kisses his cheek.

chan smiles as he hears his boyfriends pretty voice to wake him up.

"thank you" chan turns around and moves closer to him so he can give him a kiss, felix kisses him back.

"alright get up lovebirds" minho barges in felix's bedroom.

"shut up go away" felix looks at him while minho still stands there.

"just come on we have to go to school ya know" minho turns around and leaves the room to head out to go to school.

"he's a buzzkill" felix says and chan chuckles.

"it's okay, we do have school"

"I know" felix groans as chan gets up to get himself ready for school.

...

as chan walked into the school, many people said happy birthday to him, and ignored felix who was next to him holding his hand.

when they finally were able to get to chan's locker, he notices felix wasn't paying attention.

"what's wrong?" chan looks at him.

"you have all these people wishing you a happy birthday, all I got for my birthday was one text from minho" felix looks down as chan caresses his cheek.

"hey... don't be upset okay? I'm here now... and when your birthday comes around again I'm gonna make it so huge and so special... you'll forget about your past birthdays" felix looks back up at him and smiles before he hugs him.

"you're so amazing"

"no you are"

"no that's you"

"nope it's you"

"no"

"both of you are amazing now shut up" hyunjin walks up to them with changbin next to him.

"happy birthday chan" changbin says.

"thanks"

"oh shit it's your birthday!?" hyunjin looks at chan who nods, he then looks at felix.

"what are you gonna give him? a little action tonight?" hyunjin gives him a look and felix pushes him.

"no!"

chan's phone rings and he sees it's seungmin.

"it's my manager I'll be right back" he goes over to the next set of lockers and picks up the phone.

"hey seungmin"

"hey chan happy birthday! I arranged a birthday livestream for you"

"really!? I told you I don't want to be famous anymore"

"come on this is your chance to introduce felix to your fans too!"

"as much as I want that I don't want him getting all of that attention, he said himself that he wants to be his own"

"well still your fans will be expecting you so you should still do this"

"seungmin... I appreciate you doing all of this but like I keep telling you I just want to live a normal life now, I have my friends, I have felix..."

"I know chan but this would—"

"I don't care if it'll show my parents up, I'm not doing it seungmin. I love felix and I just want him to do what he wants because he'll be happy"

"aw chan! okay fine... see you later okay?"

"fine" he hangs up and when he turns around, felix is standing there.

"felix"

"you love me?"

chan nods.

"I love you too" chan looks at him before felix wraps his arms around him.

chan hugs him back as the two of them stay in that position for a while until the bell rings for them to go to class.

—————————————————