finale

2 months later

felix wakes up by chan kissing his cheek.

"it's graduation day" chan smiles and felix looks at him to smile with him.

"it is"

"come on boys you don't wanna be late for your graduation!" miseok knocks on the door as a sign for them to wake up and get ready to go to the school for the last time.

they get up to get ready and when they come downstairs miseok and jeongin are sitting on the sofa waiting for them.

"come on" she gets up and heads for the door while the other three follow her out and into the car.

...

"I now present this years graduates!" the principal presents the graduates as the crowd cheers for them.

everyone shows their excitement by hugging and smiling at their fellow classmates.

chan immediately goes to look for miseok and jeongin, with felix behind him.

"oh I'm so proud of you chan!" she hugs him with a smile on her face, chan hugs her back with the same smile.

when they pull away, the three of them notice felix looking upset.

"they're assholes for not coming to see you today" chan holds felix's hand as he looks up at him.

"sorry for ruining the mood"

"don't apologize"

"I love you" felix hugs him, chan smiles and hugs him back.

"I love you too"

"okay you two save that for when we're not looking" miseok says.

"I can't help it he's just so cute" chan says as felix's cheeks turn a red color as chan has a smile.

"shut up"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"both of you shut up" minho approaches them with jisung behind him. "how you holding up with them not here?"

"fine, I don't need them anymore when I have everything without them" felix looks at chan while minho gags.

"you're right though" minho holds jisung's hand.

"gosh you both love to rub it my face that I'm single" jeongin finally speaks.

"we know you like seungmin" jeongin's eyes widen at felix's response as he looks away from them.

"based on your reaction I think he's right" chan says.

"um... well... yeah..."

"great I'll call him and tell him then" chan takes out his phone as jeongin's eyes widen again and he pulls his phone out of his hand.

"no!"

"gosh what a brother thing" miseok says as the other three laugh at the two brothers.

"I should've done the same thing to felix" minho says and felix looks at him.

"what do you mean?" chan looks at him.

"felix actually did know who you were" felix puts his hands on his brothers mouth to shut him up from speaking anymore.

"what?"

"oh! felix knew who chan was he actually was a huge fan of him! minho told me all about it!"

"shut up!" felix covers jisung's mouth too.

"what are they talking about?" chan looks at felix.

"nothing"

"just tell him" minho pushes his hand away as felix sighs.

"well when you first came to the school I actually did know who you were..."

"you did!?"

"yeah..."

"he's been listening to your music for years! he's had a crush on you for a while too!" felix looks at jisung with wide eyes and shushes him.

"is that true?" chan asks.

felix looks at chan again and just nods.

"why didn't you tell me!?"

"because you probably didn't want anyone to be all around you like that since you came to live a normal life. besides why would you want to be around someone like me back then..."

chan smiles before he lifts him up to spin him around and hugs him.

"so you were a sweet guy back then!" chan says while still smiling.

"I... um... I—"

"you're so cute" chan caresses his cheek.

while the two of them exchange smiles, the other four slowly walk away so they can have their moment together.

when they finally get out of their moment, they look to see they were by themselves now.

"hey why did you guys leave?" chan finds them outside.

"because you two were having a moment and we didn't want to interrupt" miseok says.

"that's not why I left but sure" minho says.

"yeah you're just jealous" felix looks at him.

"no I'm not!"

"you are"

"no"

"you are!" jisung wraps his arms around him while minho sighs and nods in defeat.

"well I wanted to you guys to stay so you could be around for when I do this" chan gets down on one knee as he reaches for his pocket to reveal a small black box with a ring.

"felix... when you came into my life... I felt everything was right with the world... I came to school wanting to live a normal life, to be a normal teenager, and to fall in love... when I'm with you... it all happens. I feel myself when I'm with you... I can be myself. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I want to keep sharing more and more memories with you... will you marry me?"

felix nods as tears build in his eyes.

chan stands up and puts the ring on felix's finger before hugging him tight.

"because of you I was able to live a normal life. I wouldn't have gone through everything that's happened. you don't know how happy I am that you're in my life" chan says.

"I'm happy that you're happy, after everything you've been through you deserve the world" felix looks into his eyes.

"that's you, you're my world"

walk of fame.

JLSJSKSKSJS HI IM CRYING LEMME COLLECT MYSELF FOR A MINUTE

okay I'm good now anyways I hope you enjoyed this !