a talk with the brother

the next day when chan entered the school, he saw felix at his locker, he wanted to go and talk to him but he knew felix was still upset with him.

he looks down as he goes to his locker to get ready for history.

when he walks in, he sits down shortly before felix walks in.

he doesn't say anything to chan after he sits down, he doesn't even look at him let along talk to him.

before chan opened his mouth to speak the bell rang and mr. kim walks in to start the class.

when it was lunch, hyunjin and changbin walk into the canteen to find chan sitting alone.

"so chan! what's gonna happen between you and felix? are y'all no longer friends?" hyunjin asks.

"I don't know..."

"well I think he misses you" changbin says, chan looks at him.

"how do you know?"

"well he looked miserable, more miserable than he usually is. when you two became friends he suddenly started to change to someone nicer, he looked innocent compared to him before you came here" hyunjin says.

"I never even noticed"

"well we did" changbin says. "if only we knew what it was that made felix become unpopular then we could change him"

"I'll ask minho after school"

...

the final bell rings, which it was time for chan to find minho.

he found him talking to jisung as they were on their way out of the school.

"I want to talk to you" chan says, minho and jisung turn around to see chan.

"why should I talk to you?"

"it's important, come on" chan walks out of the school, minho sighs and follows him out while jisung listens behind.

"what the hell do you want?"

"I heard that you two drifted apart after both of you being popular, but only you know why"

"I'm not telling you anything"

"I want to know, please minho..."

"nope" minho crosses his arms. "like I keep saying mind your own business it doesn't concern you"

"but I care about him, and I want to know everything about him"

"mother fucker"

"what?"

"that's why"

"what's why?"

"you like him, damn that must be why you left the music industry because you're gay"

"no no that's not it at all. I left because I wanted to live a normal life, going to school and making friends"

"well you can make plenty of friends just move on from him"

"I can't, everyone here all they care about is popularity, they're all gold diggers, if I befriend any of them they'll just use me"

"just like how you used felix?"

"I used him at first but that was until I actually enjoyed being around him... on the outside he might seem arrogant... but on the inside he's really a great guy, he'll listen to what you have to say, he doesn't show it but he's one of the most caring people I've seen"

"damn... well you got that felix?" minho looks at felix and jisung who were standing there listening to the whole thing.

————————————————