you heard that?

"you... you heard all of that?" chan asks and felix nods.

"I found felix leaving the school but I stopped him so he can listen to everything you guys are saying" jisung says.

"so... you like me?" felix asks.

"you're finally speaking to me"

"yeah..."

"I'm so sorry for not telling you"

"you know if it was me from before I met you... I would never forgive you... but now... I can... you did that... and as for what happened to me... it was on me, I made sure minho didn't tell anyone"

"yep" minho says. "he's my brother, but I had to do a good cover up"

"what!?" chan looks at him in shock. "all of those fights were for show!?" felix starts laughing at chan's reaction.

"minho's actually the only one in my family who actually still loves me"

"I can't believe this!"

"well I guess we both hid something from each other then" felix says.

"yeah..."

"I'm gay" chan looks at felix. "I felt ashamed of myself so I shut everyone out, my parents knew about it so they shut me out too along with it. I was at a party one night and there were these girls all over me, but I felt nothing about them... when I saw guys I felt something different than with those girls... it was the same feeling I feel with you... but stronger"

"what... what do you mean?"

felix didn't say anything else, he walks up to chan and wraps his arms around chan before colliding their lips.

chan was shocked at first, but he kissed back.

when they pull away they both exchange smiles with each other as minho and jisung clap for them.

"I like you too chan" felix says and the two of them kiss again.

...

"hell yeaaaahhhh" hyunjin says as chan and felix come to school holding hands the next day.

"shut up" chan looks at hyunjin.

"soOoooO when and how?" hyunjin goes on.

"yesterday after school"

"oooOoOoO" hyunjin and changbin let out.

"shut up now it's time for you two" felix says and they both gasp.

"you mean us to date?" hyunjin asks and they both nod.

"come on everyone thinks you two are together already, you're always around each other and doing everything together" chan says and felix nods.

"that's what best friends do" changbin looks down.

"he doesn't think so" felix points to changbin.

hyunjin looks at changbin who wasn't looking at him.

"what are they talking about?" hyunjin asks and changbin doesn't speak.

"ever since I met you guys I noticed changbin likes you" chan says, changbin looks at chan with wide eyes. "based on his face I can see it's true"

"you like me?" hyunjin looks at him, changbin nods.

"why didn't you say anything?"

"because you think of us as just friends"

"well actually... I never did" changbin looks at him.

"you didn't?"

"you're just like me, but better. I couldn't ask for anything else in anyone" changbin smiles as hyunjin wraps his arms around him.

"finally!" minho says as he walks up to them with jisung next to him.

"kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!" chan, felix, minho, and jisung let out.

hyunjin and changbin stare into each other's eyes before they get closer to kiss for the first time.

—————————————————