10. Sweet memories of past

Ani was reading Bondu's diary

Dear diary,
Today was the most beautiful day of my life. U know y ....bcoz I saw my roshgulla ...he has grown so handsome, dashing & charming ...but m sad too bcoz he didn't recognize me....well m happy too bcoz he will come on round in my college once a week....so I can see him...okay now bye coz its my bed time

Love u
Diary

Reading this ani became shocked & mumbered " roshgulla toh mujhe mishti bulati thi ....Nathan bondita hein meri mishti hai...then y she didn't told to me ....( he turned to the another side of bed where Bondu was sleeping peacefully holding a pillow... ani looked at her & smiled hold her hand in his and said)" tum bilkul bhi nahi badli mishti bilkul choti baachi ho....
Suddenly usse past yaad aa jata hai when Bondu was 5 & he was some what 8 or 9 yrs old they played together how he made her eat & how she blows her mouth when she was angry & he used to puff it....
He was in his thoughts of chain holding her hands & slept like that.....

Next day ...,
Bondu wokeup & found Ani holding her hands she removed her hands from his & ran to wash room to bathe she came out after bathing & went down.....
Soon ani wokeup & recalled last night memories & smiled. Went to bathe & came down ...
Ani's pov
Mein Bondita ko bata ke rahunga ki mujhe pata chal gaya hai that u r my mishti....meri bachpan ki sabse aachi dost ...
Ends...

They had nashta together in an awkward silence....

That's it for today guys....
Sorry for short update...
Precap:-.....

How was the part pls comment and vote....

THANK YOU....
LOTS OF LOVE.....