20.

Bondita was sleeping peacefully, suddenly phone rang , she picked the phone ...
The person:- hello!!is this bondita Roy chaudhry?
Bondita:- yes; who r u??
The person:-....(he said something )
Phone fell from bondita's hand...
Shubra maa came ....she asked her what happen but she was not replying..she was in shocked & just crying...
Maa:-what happened?? Y r u crying..pls say something...
Bondita:- maa....maa...he ..he faced an accident and he is in hospital..
Maa:- what??
BONDITA:- maa, pls save him...pls I beg you.
Maa:- bondita, beta calm down...nothing will happen to him...
Bondita stood up and ran to hospital..shubra maa informed this to all & all went to hospital..
The scene they saw broke their hearts...ANIRUDH was in operation theatre and bondita was crying bitterly...
Shubra maa went to her while crying and bondita hugged her...she was crying and crying continuously...
Nurse came out from O.T , bondita went to her & asked" he is fine na??"
Nurse:- we can't say anything, operation is going on let's hope for best..
Bondita ran to temple..she stood in front of dugga maa's murti ...
Bondita:- dugga maa, I have never asked you to give me something but today I want you to make him perfectly fit & fine ..till then I will stand in front of with diya in my hand.. this all scene was seen by her family...shubra maa ran to her & said :-- r uh mad? What are you doing?? It will hurt u pls leave ...
Bondita:- no I will not...If he gets conscious then pls call me ..
All saw this with teary eyes and prayed to themselves for Anirudh to get consciousness back & Operation gets successful
All waited outside the O.T & bondita in front of dugga maa....
O.T's door opened & doctor came out
..
Dr.:- he is fine now & will get consciousness in half hour...
Binoy:- thank you doctor...

All ran to bondita & shubra maa throwed the diya from her hands & said:- bondita , he is fine & will get consciousness in half hour..
Bo bondi hugged her and ran to O.T ...from small mirror she was seeing him..
It was something 20 minutes...bondita went again to see him through mirror..
She saw some movement in his hands & call everyone. They all went inside but not bondita....
Anirudh opened his eyes slowly and saw everyone ..he smiled faintly ....his eyes were searching for someone that was not unnoticed by all...
Shubra maa turned and by not seeing Bondu...she said" where is bondu she only told us that u gained consciousness ..
Shubra maa called her..she came inside...Anirudh was shocked to see her condition...her eyes were red swollen, her hairs were messed & her one hand was burned...
Anirudh called nurse & told her to do her bandage...
After doing bandage bondita came back to room ...she was still crying..
All thought to give them privacy & went outside ...
After all went Anirudh gestured her to hug...without a single moment she hugged him so tightly..
Anirudh:- bondita, it's hurting..
Bondita realised what she did & broke the hug ..
Bondita- sorry ..
They talked only this much...Dr. came gave some medicine ...he drank it..
Bondita made him eat fruits & boiled vegetable ...which Anirudh ate by making weird faces...bondita just glared & he finished it off . Bondita was not talking to him...he felt something weird so he did as she said actually can say not said just gestured him to do...she was angry with him that can't he take care of himself...the silence of her was killing him from inside....
She was about to go but Anirudh held her wrist and asked :- ( in soft tone) y r u not talking to me??
Bondita:- uh r weak let's talk tomorrow, just take rest...I will leave...
Anirudh felt bad but he did as she said...

Sorry for being late...
Pls vote and comment..how was the chapter...

Was wanting to ask that I m going to write separation ...are u all okkay with it...don't worry that will be of only think so 4 to 5 chapters or less than that because I also can't see them being broken and separated....pls comment ur views on it....

Ami tomake khub khub bhalobashi readers...love u loads....