19.

Bondita & Anirudh were sleeping peacefully in there rooms...
Due to alarm bondita wokeup off the alarm & walked to washroom ...she took nice bathe & changed herself in beautiful Saree of yellow color with minimal silver chain, nuptial chain  and earrings ..she also wore bangles....she was looking damn beautiful and cute....
She went down and took blessings of kaka , baba & maa..she then walked to mandir did aarti served Prasad to everyone ....

On dinning table...
Baba:- beta, where is ani??
Bondita:- he must be sleeping...
Baba:- go & wake him up ,otherwise he will be late for work.
Maa:- yes,beta go fast..
Bondita:- yes ...

Bondita went to study to wake him up but she didn't knew he had already woke up & listening to her ankles ,he act as if he was sleeping....
Bondita saw him sleeping peacefully with a slight smile on his face..
Bondita to herself:- how cute he looks while sleeping,just like a god, his smile,his hair...aah, what r u doing bondi u came here to wake him up & not to stare him...(she didn't know Anirudh heard all this...)
Anirudh opened his one eye and said:- how much will u Stare me and talk about me by yourself ,stop now & wake me up...I m waiting from so long...
Bondita's mouth was left opened ...she slightly hitted her head internally...she bitter get lips...
Bondita:- u were awake?? Then y didn't you came down for breakfast...every one is waiting for you...
Anirudh:- I was coming but then I heard your anklets sound & pretended to sleep so that I can get to know what you think about me & see I got to know what you think of me...
Bondita:- leave it aside & come down for breakfast...
Saying this bondita ran out of study while blushing..she came to dining table & said:- he is coming,he was getting ready...

Anirudh came & every one did breakfast & ani went to office

Here bondita after doing her work went to the room,freshen up & laid on bed time was somewhat 10'clock..
She was thinking something & yes right she was thinking of Anirudh how was his looks , the way he smiles, the way he sprays his fav musk perfume , the way he helps his hair ,she likes everything about him....

Bondita's pov
As always he is so cute ,handsome , dashing and charming too....& after a long time I feel like completed & I m right , I love him,I love him alot right from my childhood but realized now..but I don't know his feelings...I need to know his feelings...
Ends..
Thinking this she slept there itself...

On the other side
In Anirudh's office,
He was in his office,
He was thinking something ,suddenly someone knocked the door..
Anirudh shouted:- come in
The person came inside and sat in front of him..he was shocked to see the person..
Anirudh:- tum, tum yaha kya Kar rahi ho??(you,what r u doing here??)
{Yes guys she is non other than bondita}
Bondita:- what will I do here ,I was here to meet you .
Anirudh:- oooh!but y??
Bondita:- because I was missing u
Anirudh:- what?
He saw infront of him but found no one...than he found that he was just imagining her but the question was y?
Anirudh to himself:- y am I thinking of her,every day I imagine her ,what is the reason???I really don't understand...
Someone from behind:- because u love her bro..
Anirudh:- Shaan ,what are you doing here??
Shaan:- I m here to meet u...
Anirudh:- oooh!great but how do u know that I love her...
Shaan:- because,it can be seen clearly on ur face when she is near u & when someone talks to her & how u r jealous...
Anirudh:- so u mean I love her??
Shaan:- yes!!u know u love her so don't hide it & speak up bro..
Anirudh:- okk!! I love her...& now what r you doing her..u must be having work na so leave...
Shaan:- first say when will u confess to her??
Anirudh:- so soon...
Shaan-  okk !!
Shaan left & Anirudh turned ;he was blushing like a teenager...

Bondita on the other side wokeup & made lunch ,every one has it and went to their room...
Bondita went to study and started learning as soon her exams will be there....
She was reading her book & while reading only she slept there itself..
(Readers I m saying bondi mein meri aatma aa gayi hai so jaati hai ,whenever she gets time...)

That's for today guys .
How was the chapter?
Plsh vote and comment...
Ignore my mistakes ....

THANK YOU

Ami tomake khub khub bhalobashi readers..