38. marriage

Finally the day arrived... Today was anidita's marriage..

It was early morning... Bondita woke up and did her morning routine... She then wore her lehenga's blouse... After some time makeup artists arrived and started doing her makeup...

On the other hand,
Aniruddh woke up got ready... Finally it was time for barrat....
Roy Chaudhry family started there journey to Das mention..

Here in Das mention... Bondita is ready looking damn gorgeous and breathe taking...

Barrat arrived and bondita went near her window to see the groom... He was sitting on horse...

Aniruddh felt someone's gaze on him so he saw up but bondita hide behind curtain...

Now, after some rituals of groom... Pandit ji called bride... Our bondita came and aniruddh's  heart stopped beating for a moment... Bondita sat beside him...

Aniruddh whisper in her ear:- you are looking damn beautiful

Bondita blushed at his complement and muttered thank you

Note:- i don't know rituals properly if any ritual is wrong or aage piche than pls bare... You can correct me...

Aniruddh tied mangalsutra (nuptial
chain) around bondita's neck...
He filled her hair line with sindoor (Vermillion) ..

Now it was time for pheras...
Pheras are done by groom and bride they promise each other... There are 7 pheras....

Aniruddh and bondita did pheras.. Pandit ji told them to take sit...

But aniruddh told:- wait... I want to take one more phera...
It is a promise.. I promise you bondita that I will never leave your side.. I will always trust you.. I will never do anything that breaks your heart...

Both did last phera... Bondita too promised him the same..
Every one threw flowers on them... They clapped and hooted...

Now wedding was finally done..
It was time for the bride to leave her house... Which every girl has to and it is the emotional part of the wedding..

Bondita was told to leave the house by throwing rice behind...
Bondita was crying... Her family too was crying and Roy Chaudhry's were emotional... Aniruddh was consoling bondita...
Bondita's father took promise from Ani to never make his princess cry...
Aniruddh promised him the same...

Finally they settled in car bidded by...
Bondita was feeling sleepy so she rested her head on aniruddh's shoulder and slept...
Aniruddh too rested his head on her and he too slept...

As they reached Roy Chaudhry haveli... They were woke up by shubra maa..
They did rituals like finding ring... Which was won by bondita...
All rituals were done by teasing of family and teasing each other..

Sorry for being very late... I have became very lazy... So sorry for late updates...
I will try to post soon... Don't forget to vote🌟 and comment💬
Hope you like it..
Love you all.. Keep supporting 💕