24. Her birthday

Like this 2 days went...
In this 2 days Anirudh prepared many surprises for bondita unknown to her...
He booked a hall for her birthday party....

The day came when today Bondita's birthday is there...

Bondita wokeup but didn't found Anirudh in her room...
She took a bath got ready ...
She then went down & went to mandir did aarti & gave Prasad to everyone...

She then went to kitchen made break fast ...served everyone & ate with everyone...

Anirudh, Binoy , Som went to work ...
Batuk was at home...

It was almost afternoon 3:00' clock ...
She went to her room ..one rd her wardrobe & found a gift box with a letter..

Dear bondita,
I know uhh forgot the special day of yours. Don't think much now let me tell uhh , today is your birthday buddhu. Chalo open the box & wear the dress inside it . Don't ask anything just sit in the car outside & come ..family members will be with me only...uhh have to come alone...

Your's Anirudh

Bondita was surprised , she opened the box

Bondita to herself:- what ?? Today is my birthday and I forgotten really I m buddhu...but I have to get ready let's go bondita....

It was having beautiful lehenga with matching jewellery...

She kept her hair open & was looking gorgeous that anyone can fall for her

She came out sat I side the car & driver took her to destination....

She went inside the hall but all lights were off ...
she called everyone:- ksj, batuk , som dada , baba , pati babu kaha hai app Sab...
Suddenly lights on and she was awestruck to see decorations..

Decorations were something like this...