𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲, bright and reeked of death everywhere. It was why many people avoided it, afraid they will never leave the four walls. Doctors loves that walls, the adrenaline rush they'll get when they save someone lingers in their system. They fed on it, uses the excuse "I became a doctor to save lives" to keep going with the addiction of adrenaline. Or the money, most went to med school for the money.

While most doctors loved hospitals, Audria hated it. Her father's a doctor and never left it for as long as she remembered. It was probably why he had an affair with another woman.

     "Audria, Aiden, are you ready to go? We're going to miss our plane."

     Now, Audria was sitting on the edge of her matress that bore no covers. Then her green eyes looks around graciously, taking in every detail of her childhood bedroom as she could, afraid if she doesn't, she won't remember. On a smaller desk near her bed, there were tainted markers and paint scattered. The wood was clean but Audria could never fully rid of the dried paint on it due to her excessive hours of doing art.

     On one huge wall by her door, colorful artworks splattered on once white surface. At first, it was all innocent and beautiful works where Aiden — her younger brother — helped her with. They would abuse the white canva as much as they could and their mother once scolded them but found their work wonderful. She allowed them to explore their talented perks.

     It's just a wall anyways.

     Now that she learned of her heart disease, Audria messed it all up. Just like how she did with her last relationship. She blamed herself and certainly finds it very karma-like that she's dying soon. The wall was ruined by her, her life's ruined because of a sickness.

     "Hey, aunt Lydia's here let's go." Aiden Rosier was only a year younger than his sister. While he ventured in music, she held passion in arts. They were both good at what they do and sometimes find themselves doing each other's hobbies. Aiden taught her how to play a guitar when he was thirteen and Audria taught him how to draw and paint.

     "Do you really want to move to Washington?" Audria questions, didn't move from her seat on the soft mattress.

     "I think it's too late to rebel against mum's decisions." Well, he had a point. Audria sighs and stands, didn't say a word when Aiden took her silver suitcase to roll on the polished wooden floors out her room. "Come on."

     Audria stopped in the middle of the archway, looking past her shoulder.

     This was difficult. It's where she used to sneak in her girlfriend, the window near the television stand is where she used to sneak out to see her friends. All those memories was about to be wiped away. Like how a single splash of default color paint would to a hardworked canva.

     The farewell with her friends yesterday was tough. Audria's friends weren't the type to cry and weep over her leaving. No, they were the one's who would throw a party, ditch the party to go on a drive around the city they lived in. With the roof down, they would sing and drive past the red light. If they get pulled over, they would go down together. Audria loved them to bits but she held no choice to leave with her mother and brother.

     As much as she loves them, she will never stay to live with her father and his brand new family. Audria would rather kill herself already to do the job much earlier.

     "Audria, where are you?!"

     Audria Rosier sighs, closing her eyes as she flips the switch to turn off the bedroom lights before turning around, never looking back.