𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲

" 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗔𝘁 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵, 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. The last thing she needed was for nose-y teenagers to see her drink pills such as earlier. She and her family did their best to hide her illness away from the public, knowing it would cause a huge amount of controversy with her mother, the writer. Audria rather loved the privacy, it gives her a sense that she'd die without the world anticipating on it.

Now she sat with her brother at lunch, hearing how his english teacher is so unfair and a douche. His words, not hers. Audria rather enjoyed her classes. Maybe not biology. Not that she'd care to admit that she hates it. The more she thought of Rosalie Hale — she learned the name through the talks — the more it made her want to keep attending school.

"How about friends?" Audria let the plastic spoon clatter along her tray of food. In another case, she'd rather starve than to eat the poison offered to her. "I'm assuming you got over your shy stage and talked to someone, at least."

     "Rude." Aiden huffs, "Yes, I did talk to people. There was Angela Weber. She's extremely nice unlike her clique. Then Alice Cullen."

"Okay, it's good you're making friends, Aiden." Audria didn't know any of these people but she was glad her brother was making friends.

     He had hardships back in London, many criticiszed Aiden because he likes both genders. Though he only needed to act strong, he just couldn't handle the pressure unlike Audria who was openly pan. They were both hated in both socials and in their school. Audria tried her best to shield her brother from the criticism but she can only do so much between her sickness and her problems.

     "How about you? Met anyone in particular?"

"I consider myself as one of Audria's friends."

     Audria looks up from her left, seeing Edward Cullen bringing nothing but himself. "We spoke once." She deadpans playfully.

     "So you don't consider me as a friend?" He counters.

     "Just sit down, Edward."