𝘃𝗶. 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗵

" 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗴. Audria was stunned when Aiden told her he'd be hitching a ride with Emmett Cullen today. Not that she was disappointed, she was just surprised her brother would feel comfortable enough with someone to hang around with. Audria may have been dying but she's not blind along with it.

Aiden has a crush and he can't hide it.

Though it was foreseeable, Edward went along with Audria to tease the living hell out of him at lunch earlier.

     It's dismissal and Audria held nothing but her bag, her hoodie worn and hood up, about to shield her from the rain that trickled down in the air. "Rain like this won't pass." Alice muses from besides her, startling Audria yet again by her sudden appearance. "Sorry." She slightly sucked in a breath and hovered the umbrella she held above both of their heads.

     "It's okay, Alice." Audria didn't realize she held a palm over her chest before she brought it down, shaking her head. "I heard your brother is taking mine home today."

"Emmett's a teddy bear, he'll bring Aiden home safely." Alice smiles sweetly, "Here, I can escort you to your car. Rain's pretty bad."

     "What a lifesaver you are." They both share a smile before stepping in a puddle of water.

     Unlike the rest of the students yelping and running to their respective vehicles, Alice and Audria had arrived where the familiar black camaro is parked. A single press of a button and the locks unlocked, leading Audria to open her door with Alice intentionally hovering the whole umbrella above her figure.

     Until Audria got inside, that was when Alice placed the parasol above herself.

     "Alice, thank you." Audria says genuinely, leading the Cullen to frown, telling her it's no problem. "No, I mean, not bringing up what I told you in the hospital. You can tell anyone but. . . I'm just worried about my mother's reputation if this gets out to the media."

     "Audria, you have an illness but you're more worried of what the world may think about your mom?" Alice says, finds it ridiculous. Then Audria sighs, knowing Alice won't get it. Not when they don't have the same situation of a life. Then Alice closes the door for her, leading Audria to roll the windows down after she turned the engine on. "Can you even drive in this weather?"