𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

" 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹. It was random yet felt right, Audria had a feeling they'd be good friends. Probably years in time if she wasn't terminal. Their conversation started bluntly after Alice lead her outside to a patio the hospital has near for her to breathe fresh air. The words came out so suddenly she couldn't stop it. Audria can't help but tell someone a secret she kept for herself.

That she's dying. Audria's dying and she didn't have long. Deep down, she could hear her own heartbeat, feel it irregularity despite having a normal sense of feel. The doctors tell her she's going but she didn't want to. People tell her it's time yet she wanted to stop time. She wants to live but it's not that simple.

Alice remained a good listener, acted as if this information didn't phase her one bit. For she has seen it coming but it didn't mean it didn't hurt. Audria seems like a really good person but the world wronged her by giving her a genetical disease that's incurable. Sometimes Alice wanted to spew the truth of immortality to those who deserves to live such as Audria. Sadly, it isn't the right time as they only met.

Maybe one day.

The rain was heavy today, cloud blocks blue, rain drops heavily above students' heads. Still, times like these didn't stop school and kept going.

Audria entered her class with a stoic expression, the morning wasn't up to her taste at all because of the rain. Still, she clocked in school and entered her first period. Textbooks stuck between her arm and the other rests her jacket that was bristled in water.

She didn't even get a chance to sit down or put her books down.

"Where were you yesterday?" The question was simple yet eager. Audria glances at Rosalie Hale who happened to be her seat mate throughout all of her remaining senior year of highschool.

     "Um. . . good morning to you too." She says before lightly placing her books down and taking a seat. "You know, normally a conversation starts with greetings, not a question."