𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘅

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲. For the next day after the hailstorm, she was stuck in bed with a minor cold but it was enough to weaken her everyday actions. Of course, worried mother always overreacts to little things especially when their daughter is sick already as it is with a heart disease.

     Like any decent parent will, Alena Rosier let her stay at home to pass the cold. Apparently, almost half of the school was gone as well for the aftermath of the stormy weather this past few weeks. Including a terminally ill and now with the flu Audria Rosier.

     Aiden was not impressed. His sorrows deepen when both his mother and sister demanded for him to not miss a day. He's not sick, he's in perfect health. Audria wouldn't want him to get behind on education just because she has a cold. She's burden him enough as it is, she's not going to do it anymore than she already is.

     Worrying is a sickness itself. Audria just wished her family, the people who love and cherish her won't have difficulties moving past her death.

     Now sitting at the top of the marbles stairs, the very grand one and the house is quiet. Well, not likely. Audria hugs her knees, a cardigan worn and she looks down her feet while she quietly listens with tears blurred her vision.

"She's sick, Dean. It's not something I can control." Distant voice of her mother echoes in her ears. It was in the living room where their landline is, Alena just received an urgent phonecall from her ex-husband after informing him via email that their daughter has the flu.

"You let her out when the weather is a bloody storm!" Audria tightens her grip on the edge of collar of her sleeve, head tilting to the side and tear rolls down her pale cheeks when she heard that sentence. Not that she's touched her father cares, but because his 'concern' is affecting her mother.

"Do not put me out to be a bad mother when all of our children's life, I have been there!" Alena can't help but raise her voice, not noticing her currenly sick daughter heard her very well. "For someone who acts like a caring father, where the hell are you?"