𝗶𝗶. 𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

" 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹. But what he heard from his creator — Carlisle — Edward's mother begged the doctor to save his son. That she claims she knows what he is and wanted Edward Masen to live, not die because of a sickness that held no cure. If Edward were to choose, he'd rather choose death than to live an eternity hunting down animals for his fuel.

Like Edward, Audria held sickness that would let her die. Brilliant doctors would say that advanced coronary artery disease is incurable. It is and they are right. There are only treatments that can do so much and Audria didn't have left. It was a miracle she can even go to school without looking so pale and sick.

In first period, Audria sat in the very back besides an open window that only did so much to provide her light to her ongoing canva. She enrolled almost in the middle of term, made sense that she has a lot to catch up on. Audria isn't used to American education, wondering why the teacher here told them to paint a bowl of fruit sitting in the middle of class.

"Hello." A brooding voice spoke from her right, bringing Audria back who wore one earphone in her left for entertainment and motivation. While she removes it to get a better hearing, she looks at the boy who spoke. "I'm Edward Cullen. You must be Audria, correct?"

Edward is a junior but like most students here, some were in advanced classes. A higher education as they are too smart for their own good. His expertise didn't dwell too much on Art but he was glad he took it now. For he wanted to be on good terms with Audria for Rosalie Hale.

"Um, yes." Audria had accepted his gesturing hand to shake, Edward didn't think of his cold figure until it was too late. Then she slows down, noticing his cold hand before pulling away. "It's just a bowl of fruits, Edward." She then chuckles, didn't bring up his cold hand when she sees his blank canva.

     Edward looks at his untouched work and lifts a smile, "It's difficult to have talent. Which you have, I see." He says, complimenting her work that looks astonishing.

     "It's not one without difficulties." She replies, clear english accent bodes well with her visual.

     They talked, Audria seem to relish on his welcoming tone and gestures. The rest of the students that surrounded them talked too but to themselves. Edward doesn't speak to anyone unless it was any of his siblings. Why would Audria be so different? Girls were envious and just smirked, starting the word that Edward's only interested because of Audria's title in the world.