𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺?" Rosalie confusingly questions, her hand holding the steering wheel of her own car, expertly had turned a curb on their way to school so early in the morning.

     "I'd prefer if you stop driving me to school. I have my own car and license, Rosalie." Audria lightly complains with a smile, shaking her head while her forest gazes outside the window.

It's another dreadful week of the gloomy weather in Forks, Washington. Yet the time
she's spent here has been the worst, Audria has found it somewhat tolerable in a way. With her brother happy and ecstatic, Aiden telling her yesterday night that he got to kiss the one and only Emmett Cullen when they went on a coffee date.

Then of course, Audria tolerated the town for she was being cared for without doubts. She never really understood affection when her ex lover broke up with her. She went on that stage that everything is meaningless, an endless loop of darkness just for her. Now that she moved on from that broken relationship and into a new town, thoughts like those began to lower its volume.

"I like driving with you." Rosalie claims, glancing at her mate who was in deep thought. It was what Audria keeps doing these past few days since their talk in the bedroom. "And I don't condone your optimistic idea of you driving in your condition."

"My condition is fine." Audria playfully acted offended, being treated weak and with such delicate. "In a few months, I wouldn't be. A few weeks, maybe. Days. Hours."

"But not today." Rosalie comments. The idea of turning Audria into what she is definitely lingered on her mind for quite some time. It's the whole reason she approached her, hope that Audria would get to live years and have the life she deserves. With Rosalie, hopefully.

But Rosalie can't help but feel she's being selfish. In time, she'd have to ask Audria if she wants to live but in exchange, a very heavy price that no one can pay.

"Tell me again." Audria states out of nowhere, her abrupt yet needed tone brought calmness underneath Rosalie's stone cold expression. "What you said three days ago. Tell me."